Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter Overpriced.

Moghul

You still are still fine without it. The problem is that it is currently worthless and overpriced.  Instead of being a nice addition, it's a waste of everyone's time, including the time DE spent working on it.

I meant it's OPTIONAL in a way since people rely pretty much on instincts than an enemy sense mod but the nice addition into utility which makes things EFFICIENT.

Edited by --Q--Kilade

Though I'm not even gonna pretend that I won't indulge in this thing anyways, it would be nice if at least one of 3 aspects would be changed:

-Needing 2 forma for it

-50k simaris rep for every single one

-The mod point costs

I'mma still use it, but it does seem pretty harsh having all 3 of these barriers. Say... maybe 1 forma cost instead? Not sure how 2 becomes a red one.

I still think the resource cost is fine, but to make 2 formas more justified, maybe it would be nice if you could choose a polarity of the utility slot when installing it. The amount of reputation needed for the blueprint still needs to be toned down though or at least added to other syndicates as well. Also it would be nice if they occasionally offered those in alerts and invasions.

Why did they make scanning the only free method to obtain this slot? Why can't they just give this to every syndicate? I hate none combat related activity which I try to avoid as much as possible. I know its optional item but by making scanning the only free way to get this item, they kinda make scanning mandatory.

Wait, this isn't a reusable BP? What is wrong with you DE?

Remember when before U17 we are "okay" without a utility slot?

Yeah, that is when coptering was still a thing. That's why. Literally no point even having Rush on a Warframe when you can fly across the map with ease. Now you can't fly and you're slower than molasses.

Sorry DE, but I'm not biting. You take away coptering to implement a slower, smoother, system, but then go ahead and put this crap in to fill the speed void? All this says to me is that you're fine with locking away basic necessities behind a paywall and expect us to jump in without resistance.

GG no re.

I can't believe my eyes at how cripplingly blind people are.

DE made a fantastic new PK system that is unfortunately a tad bit slow for someone like me who likes to speed across maps.

They compensated the lack of speed in the new PK by adding a utility slot that can help with that.

They then decided to make BUYING IT a better deal than BUILDING IT. Forma and reactors are both worth building over buying.

No way in hell you can sit there and tell me this amount of effort is worth it for a feature that basically gives you what you had before: SPEED.

And no, throwing out streamline or vitality for Rush is not a good deal. Why? Because I didn't have to until now. DE promised us a good replacement and they delivered EXCEPT for the fact that it is overpriced.

We're not here to discuss whether you or I can afford it. We're here to discuss whether or not it is overpriced and bottom line, it is. They took away your speed and are now forcing you to either buy it back or bust your ! unnecessarily for it.

If, in your eyes, this is entitlement, then what is stopping DE from increasing the build requirements for everything? It's become a tradition for DE to pump out S#&$e that needs too much for too little like the AKJagara, Twin Grakata, etc. The difference between those and the Adapter is that they are something new.

The Exilus Adapter is DE selling to us what we already had for far too much work.

Edited by Moghul

Its overpriced. At the end of the day its just a UTILITY slot, people making it out to seem like its end game content all I can do is just laugh. There is nothing end game about this, this isn't going to magically going to send other warframes into a different tier. This is just a quality of life slot, one that is severely overpriced making it almost completely worthless unless you are a mini-maxer.

Its overpriced. At the end of the day its just a UTILITY slot, people making it out to seem like its end game content all I can do is just laugh. There is nothing end game about this, this isn't going to magically going to send other warframes into a different tier. This is just a quality of life slot, one that is severely overpriced making it almost completely worthless unless you are a mini-maxer.

This

Its free, you pay no price.

The problem is that some of you folks want everything now.

This OBVIOUSLY something that you are supposed to slowly get to.

This is the same as people complaining how much is cost to get a mod to rank 10.

It takes so much! Yeah, that's the point.