Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Running Is No Longer Neccesary When You Can Fly. Dojo Obstacle Course With Hobbled Key.

-InV-igo95862

Faster than me using fast frames on the same course xD

It's interesting in that it showcases that inherent frame momentum/speed doesn't seem to even contribute much to the system, which is good, but also calls into question why we even have different frame speeds.

It's interesting in that it showcases that inherent frame momentum/speed doesn't seem to even contribute much to the system, which is good, but also calls into question why we even have different frame speeds.

Going to try and do what he did with a fast frame, but I think the difference in time will be very small.

Or he could do it, as he obviously is good at Parkour 2.0, while I still struggle a bit with it.

But yes, hobbled and other slowing down effects seem to not affect movement types like the Bullet Jump, I see myself bullet jumping around when I go on vault runs using hobbled.

Looks like it's exactly what all the coptering people want,  except faster, more accessible and more maneuvrable  :)

*Fixed

So you're saying that coptering people want coptering to be slower, less accessible and less maneuverable?

I'm still trying to figure out how you did this so I can try to replicate it or practice it on my own obstacle course.

Do you mind if I inconvenience you to give me the sequence of maneuvers for this course?

Thanks!

1). Press forward button

2). Press crouch to initiate the slide

3). Holding crouch press jump and immideatly jump again.

4). Double tap sprint button for roll

5). Use aim to glide.