The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Description: I use the XBOX controller to play the game. When i try to use the Power Menu (Left Bumper on my setup), it doesn't work if i'm holding the Sprint button (Left Stick). this happens in any type of normal missions or archwing missions. Its the same if i try to use sprint while holding the power menu button, not sure if it happens with other buttons combinations. 

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Use XBOX controller

2. Enter any normal or archwing mission

3. Hold Sprint button

4. Try to use power menu button

5. The power menu will not show up

OBS. Apologize for any mistake, english is not my natural language

DESCRIPTION: Shocking speed seems to not affect containers anymore

Who Volt (prime)

What Ability augment

Where anywhere?

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip shocking speed

2. Run past container

3. Don't collect loot / remove loot marker from radar

Who Me, solo, on Phobos

What Synthesis scanner + Synthesis trap + Arid Eviscerator

Where: Phobos tileset

Steps for reproduction:

1) Follow synthesis target onto a primarily flat surface

2) Use trap

3) Attempt to scan target (3/4 before target escapes trap)

4) Synthesis target falls through the floor. *synthesis failed*

This has happened repeatedly while I've been scanning. Seems to happen ONLY while the target is trapped on a flat, rocky surface.

Editing after multiple tests

I glitched my warframe into not being able to roll or use either standard melee or quick melee. Also could not block with my melee weapon equipped.

Who: Me using any frame

What: Loadout is irrelevant. Only the buttons pressed. For me I have my keybind set for [shift] to be just sprint. [E] set to crouch (slide when moving forward) and [Mouse 5] to roll. It also doesn't matter what you have equipped nor whether you currently have your primary, secondary, or melee currently being used.

Where: Any mission where you are using your warframe on land. Does not affect archwing missions, but does affect submersible for the portion that you don't have your archwing.

Can it be reproduced: YES

Reproduction Steps

1: Assign sprint, crouch, and roll 3 separate keys in options

2: Hold the sprint key and run forward

3: While moving forward rapidly press the crouch (to slide) and roll keys.

4: After a few seconds your frame will stop being able to roll. It will also be unable to melee, block, or quick melee.

Edited by Vincent_Drake

DESCRIPTION: The endless sliding bug is back. Rapid successive sliding (ctrl+ctrl+ctrl+ctrl+......)enables the tenno to slide forever. Although it's not significantly faster than sprinting.

Who any frame

What  

Where any tileset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Any, tested on Excal and Hydroid with completely different loadouts by completely different people.

What Levitating while kneeling, breaking out of the levitating while kneeling, lose ability to crouch and all inputs involved with it.  Can still wall run, can sometimes still glide.  The one acting out the bug sees themselves on the ground walking as normal, observers do not.

Where Dojo Dueling Arenas.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, 100% of the time between Excal and Hydroid by two different players on two different computers.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

My friends and I were dueling in the dojo arena, and I kneeled at the observing circle.  I happened to press spacebar and launched into the sky.  The only way out was to hit escape, and then my friends could see me kneeling and moving around freely.

1. Kneel at any of the white dueling arena observation circles.

2. Jump. (Spacebar for me.)

3. While levitating, press escape to free yourself from sticking to the ceiling.

4. Lose various input capabilities and others see you glitched into a kneeling position, while you are walking around normally on your own screen.

Here are a few videos showing it off from my friend's point of view for both observing and acting out the glitch.

https://youtu.be/J2251IFU3lE

https://youtu.be/k3cswJDKC8Q

DESCRIPTION: 

Who n/a

What n/a

Where  navigation/options/upon entering in party

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?  N

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

Every detail is here: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/452734-freeze-when-opening-option-menu-navigation/
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467119-navigation-menu-freeze/
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399210-warframe-freezes-indefinitely-upon-opening-navigation-or-joining-a-squad/
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/279118-game-freezes-when-opening-navigation/
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/499749-maldito-freeze/#entry5594936 (mine post, brazilian portuguese) 

(probably there more threads like that)

Obs: now in update 17 its not just freezing for some time,  its freezing permanently + minimize to desktop, soo i need to press ALT + F4 or go to task manager

Obs2: somehow, its happening mostly with amd video cards

Who: Teammate Frost​, Wyrm

What Tyl Regor

Where Titania, Uranus

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? N

Mini Frost, first time I've seen it. Persisted throughout the mission after a sharkwing entrance.

KtEQYpQ.jpg 

Description: Any time I finish a mission I get an error stating that my progress was unable to be saved and thus I don't get any rewards and any previous modifications I made prior are reset.

Who: Any frame

What:Any weapon

Where:Any TileSet

Can you reproduce the bug?If it occurs after every mission i guess i can?

I Verified my game Cache and everything and the bug still continues...

Edited by SpoopS

Who: Any warframe

What: INFINITE WALL HANG

Where: Dojo near obstacle course, though i would expect it could be reproduced anywhere.

Reproduction:

1. Pick a warframe

2. take them to a wall

3. wall hang until you fall off

4. as you fall, press right click to wall hang to another point along the wall

5. Profit. (aka stay there for as long as you please because it has no visual, audio or other effect, and will remain until you release right click)

Who: Equinox 

What: any weapons

Where: anywhere

Description: I've added max power efficiency (175%). In one mission the efficiency is really good due to the mods doing their job. In another, my power efficiency was back to 100% due to my energy draining like i did not have the mods on. This occurred on both Night and Day of Equinox.

Can you reproduce the bug: If it occurs. It occurs at random

How to reproduce: 

1: Equip Equinox with Max Fleeting Expertise mod and Streamline

2: run a mission and gather energy

3: use fourth ability. If energy drains slowly, the bug did not occur. If energy drains quickly, the bug occured

DESCRIPTION: 

My warframe is unable to roll or melee attack for the rest of the mission. During this bug, my warframe is completely immune to CC

Who Myself, Excal, Mesa, Nekros

What Soma Prime, Akjagara, Dual Cleavers, Dragon Nikana

Where In any mission, in the Liset the bug is not present

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

Unsure how to reproduce but it consistently happens either at the beginning of the mission or about 5 minutes in.

REPRODUCTION STEPS 

1. Start a mission

2. Wait

Who: Zephyr (maybe others)

What: Strun wraith and the awsome new cape and helios

Where: Lua, earth

Can you reproduce: Yes

While playing as Zephyr and running on a zip line,  if you get hit by a rocket the explosion will knock you off the zip line track and you will run everywhere as if on a zip line. A lot like the Ash Skywalker bug, but you can die and get stuck with unresolved....velocity? and wind up endlessly running into the environment unable to do anything about it.

Edited by ExperimentCode3

Description:

Decided to pull out the old Strun Wraith in a mission to see what happened to my beloved gun. Reloads initially did not work as it was reloading after every shot, this was fixed later. However, a new problem arose in that you can no longer activate reload while sliding, this normally did work and should, I think, work for all weapons.

Can you reproduce the bug? Of course!

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Shoot the Strun Wraith

2. Slide and attempt to reload

3. It doesn't work

DESCRIPTION: cannot switch teleport in loki says target obstructed 9 times out of 10 on any attempt

Who Loki

What switch teleport

Where Patient zero spy mission (and possibly anywhere else as well)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

1. get in loki

2. try to switch teleport to anything

3. try to switch teleport to clone (if other is still working)

edit: tested in other mission areas this bug is happening in all tested areas with all tested enemies.

Edited by zappyboy95