The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Any Warframe

What Cannot Revive another player. Any attempts to revive result in a 1 second "whiff" sound (the "revive" sound). And the Warframe stops reviving. Can only revive (sometimes) after the wave is over.

Where: Noticed it in Eris, Akkad, and on alerts (cannot remember what area for the alerts).

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

Someone needs to be revived, is surrounded by enemies, try to revive them.

DESCRIPTION:

Who Excalibur (my only frame)

What Sprint + Jump + Crouch either does a forward flip 100% or a flying kick 100% depending how the game feels when you log in. Re-logging will change what the movement combo does randomly between the two.

Where Doesn't matter

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes but is random by like a 50% chance.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

Sometimes when I log in, the Sprint + Jump + Crouch combo will 100% of the time do a forward flip.

If I re-log, it may then do a flying kick 100% of the time no matter how hard I try to do a forward flip.

It's entirely random and it seems the game will decide what the combo will do when you log in.

**I am using the arrow keys instead of WASD if that helps**

Edited by RageOfAThousandSuns

-Me(on ash prime, at least so far...haven't played on much else)

-Quick screen bounce(seemingly random)

-Mercury Apollodorus & Saturn Mimas(not sure that it's directly related to those maps, only seen in grineer survival that I remember)

Can't reproduce, unless possibly related to joining mid-battle or from host migration(never experienced when hosting).

I've noticed since the update that my screen seems to randomly bounce.  Only a quick bounce off to some side or down or something, then back to where it was.  It's enough to knock your aim off and make you miss an enemy and just generally disorienting, like having bad lag.  There didn't seem to be any visible frame rate dips.  It only seems to happen when I'm not hosting, and doesn't seem to be related to getting hit.  The first time I noticed it, I had joined a survival(mercury) that was already running, it may have been something to do with being near other warframes, but couldn't confirm it was related to something specific(ie jumping).  And this last time that it happened it only started after migrating host(also in survival).

I'm using windowed mode.

Core i5 4670k(stock clock speed)

GTX 770(EVGA Superclocked ACX cooled)

^Driver version 344.48

16GB Ram

Windows 7 64bit

Edited by MooTaters

DESCRIPTION: I've been randomly having my mouse sensitivity go really high up during missions however my aim sensitivity is normal and changing it does nothing for me. Last time I had it was during a Dark Sector Defense Mission on Mars. It doesn't go away until I relaunch the game. Unplugging my mouse and replugging it doesn't work either.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No I have it randomly.

Edited by MCHawkeye564

Description: Hydroid Undertow is still not affected by range mods despite "Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow not being affected by duration or range Mods." Included in  patch notes.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1). Equip min range mods (Narrow Minded) on Hydroid.

2). Use Undertow and note the range

3). Equip max range mods (Stretch and Overextended)

4). Use Undertow

5). Range remained the same

Description: You can wall latch on the lift console and clip through the lift.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction:

1). Get on any lift. I used Corpus ones as they have a large console

2). While lift moves up, jump and aim to wall latch

3). You will stop and the lift will move through you

Video:

Description:

Tyl Regor boss fight as client. Tyl regor and his minions (drekar manics) die in my game, but are still alive for the host.

Reproducible:

1. Bring OP gear

2. Shoot Regor, watch him disappear as client (also see affinity numbers)

3. Repeat for manics, same thing.

--------------------------------------------------------

Description:

Sometimes on Cordelia and Sycorax (maybe all sharkwing exterminates), when ending on sharkwing exit, remaining enemies don't spawn, or show in the map.

Reproducible:

1. Bring any gear

2. Make sure the end part is the sharkwing exit (only one i know of, the one with the long tunnel to exit)

3. See exit marker with 190+/208 (separate bug report made, pics there)

--------------------------------------------------------

Description:

Doing a sharkwing start brings some funky stuff for the client, like the client being able to fly fast than normal and being able to use archwing abilities but using warframe weapons. Map also zooms out and becomes unreliable.

Fixes the archwing issue when entering the second tile.

Reproducible:

1. Bring any gear

2. Make sure it's a sharkwing start

3. See yourself fly like regular archwing with warframe weapons

Previously I believe there was no medallions on missions such as defence. Now they are there.

There were medallions already on certain defense tilesets. They tended to be limited in number (1-3 max). I'll have to investigate this. Either way, it'd be nice if DE Clarified that, as the notes give a very vague impression.

What was your recent experience with defense and syndicate medallions since patch, if I might ask? Thanks!

Edited by Mirkali

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Ash Prime.

What Cosmetics: right prisma shoulder plate.

Where Everywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equipped the cosmetic.

2. It is misaligned.

3. it should look as cool as the left one (don't take it out of ash, it looks cool that way.)

DESCRIPTION: 

Who All tenno.

What All Meele.

Where Everywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Not really... 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Meeling around in some long missions (Survival, Defense)

2. Combining parkour 2.0 with ninja skills and meele weapons (taping lots of keys at the same time MAY be directly related to this bug).

3. Congratulations! your meele weapon and your roll key is bugged! (can't meele, can't roll).

DESCRIPTION: 

Who All tenno.

What Caches.

Where Sabotages mission on Uranus new tilesets.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Go to any Sabotage mission un Uranus (the new tilesets).

2. search and open the caches.

3. Finish the missions

4. Cry because you didn't get any cache (Cache's are NOT given at the end of the mission).

DESCRIPTION: 

Who All tenno.

What Weapons that are checked for "invisible while holstered".

Where Everywhere. 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. check for "invisible while holtered" button on any weapon.

2. change between your weapons.

3. Grats! your weapons are invisible while unholstered! 

*Note* I'm sure the cause of this bug is diffrent for everyone, and "I know some people are suffering this bug and others aren't". I'm not sure why that is, or the reason this bug, is targeting some people, and i dont know what really causes the bug to be on some people and not others". These are the only things Ive Tried. But I kind of think its safe to say, if u have this problem, it can be activated by what ever warframe, mods, or weapons you use. But I don't know much about computer programming at the moment, I don't know how bugs work or what their behavior is. So I don't have any real reason to think that any set up will trigger the bug, and I don't know that for sure. DO NOT Take my word for that. I hope we all get this problem solved and good luck to you fello tenno! *End Note*

"COULD NOT UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION, PROGRESS NOT SAVED" after completing any mission, solo or public.

Who I've Only Tried LVL 26 Equinox. *trying to get him to 30.... But cant due to the bug.*

What  LVL 30Dread **** 3 Madurai *V* Polaritys, 1 Naramon *dash* polarity: LVL 28 Telos ak bolto: Venka *don't judge. it was for fun XD*: LVL 30

WHERE  Anywhere I tried.

COULD I REPRODUSE THE BUG. Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS 

1.  Complete a mission. 

2. Near the end of the Loading Process when returning to the Liset, get this Message

"Could not update account information, progress not saved

I forgot to mention after the mission that didnt save, mod slot B would be empty on equinox and sigils i put on are gone. *its still happining on the next day btw*

Edited by SimonSilverWolf

DESCRIPTION: Boomerang won't come back (and when it "respawns" in your hand you can't use it)

Who Tested with Oberon and Trinity.

What Done with the Kestrel, my other weapons don't seem to matter. If it's noteworthy, the Kestrel has punch through modded onto it. It might occur with other thrown melee weapons too. Seems to happen more often with mods that add bounces.

Where Everywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yerp. 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Throw Kestrel at enemy.

2. Kestrel hits rock/bounces off of terrain.

3. Kestrel isn't seen again, then respawns in your hand/part of your body, and is unusable.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Any frame

What any melee and or no melee

Where Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Kinda...Just takes a bit of time but it eventually happens(sometimes right when I spawn)

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1.Enter any mission

2. It could happen right away

3. It tends to happen more frequently if I bullet jump>land>roll>repeat a lot

DESCRIPTION: 

Who N/A

What N/A

Where "Submersible" Defense Missions

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Happens when it wants to happen

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Every so often enemies will attack the wrong pod/the pod you need to defend will change mid-wave(Idk if this is how it's supposed to be or not)

2. Enemies(Mainly Drahk) tend to get stuck in rooms/caves unable to move or just aren't aware of the pods existence

3. Enemies sometimes wind up spawning(?) in the wall

4. (This is more an any map bug)The Drekar Elite Lancers(Harpak) Their weapon fire through Frosts globe idk if it was designed specially so that they can or not

Edited by rawr1254

Who Tyl Regor

What Melee only squads seem to one-shot him

Where Tyl's Assassination Mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Run the mission with only melee equipped. Attack him with any melee move and he takes an incalculable amount of damage, killing him and breaking the mission. Lotus prompts you to leave but the door to the exit is still locked..

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/501100-tyl-regor-melee-only-bug/?view=findpost&p=5605424

DESCRIPTION: Dual Cleaver having hit-box issues.

What: Prisma/Dual Cleavers.

Where: Any enemy.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, reproducible.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equip Prisma or standard Dual Cleavers

2. Swing away at any given enemy

3. Miss 90% of the time.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Me, on any uranus tileset about 75% of the time seems to be anywhere now

What Any loadout recently modified (For part of the bug, rest of bug happens without this)

Where Underwater Uranus missions Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y (About 75% of the time) All the time

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Added some new mods to my equipment

2. Played uranus any mission with party (does not seem to matter if client or host, has happened to me when host 100% of time, but never when solo so far (out of 1 try), and worked twice when client, i think.) <- just doesnt work anymore at all

3. Got 'no progress saved' error on exit, and the mods added to my equipment before the mission were nolonger on my equipment

EDIT: Edits in underline

image from after a Terminus, Mercury run:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/701785655509046200/0B51F033BBEDC9E9D0D6D3AD2C1F89926538FDA4/

Edit 2: happens even if solo now

Edited by Avan

Description: Warframe and Location are irrelevant. Randomly during a mission, I lose my ability to dodge-roll and melee attack (both quick and normal) and become completely resistant to knockdown. Appears to occur after using a lot of parkour maneuvers, including slides, BulletJumps, AimGliding and dodge-rolls.

Can I reproduce the bug?: Not 100% reliably, but it occurs in at least 90% of my missions.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Quickly using a mix of parkour moves appears to trigger the bug with fair frequency.

Edited by Schadenfreude11

When deploying a remote camera, you start shooting yourself regardless of where your gun is aimed.

Who Anyone.

What Remote camera.

Where Anywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Put the camera on a wall.

Aim your gun anywhere.

Shoot.

Bullets don't come out of your gun, they come out of the camera and hit your Warframe.

Edited by Caernarvon

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Me

What Hek config B , COULD NOT UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. PROGRESS WAS NOT SAVED

Where  Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES

1. Select My empty config B on Hek

2. Put some mod on that

3. start a mission and leave/finlish the mission

4. "COULD NOT UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. PROGRESS WAS NOT SAVED" is here

etc.