The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.4: Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix).

[DE]Rebecca

Tickets like that only slow down real tickets, how long have you been playing this game?

RNG for all the drops, you get the same stuff that is part of the game.

Sure we all rage about it for 3 seconds but then we move on and do more missions to try and get lucky.

Would you still be playing the game if you got every weapon and mod in a week?

lol. so you think all 4 raid missions giving me a latron prime blueprint is random? do you even know what the odds of gettin 4 out of 4 if something is random?

my friend also got 2 tower defense and 3 raid. both tower defense gave scythe bp and the 3 raids gave 3 latron prime stocks. definitely not randomness there.

I hope they have a great amount of fixes for today (Monday) cause this latron receiver/reaper blade crap is just way too much.

Also, why the F*** can you find FROST PRIME BLUEPRINT in the void? Wasn't it supposed to be exclusive to us who was in the Extermination event?

- Fixes for various Blueprints not being saved to inventory, including Reaper
Very good fix, because it wasn't very good gift when you see that there's various Blueprint and after you see that it wasn't saved to your inventory.

there is still an animation problem with duel pistols when you crouch, it does the rifle crouch animation insted.

also today i did a void run with my freinds but the host disconnected at the end , we didn't get any blueprint parts but got the mods picked up.

Edited by GarlandSama

Drop rates need to be redone, having over 100 void runs with no reaper blades and only one receiver with barely getting frost prime done is too crazy. Why would one of the parts be mega rare as where you get the other part and the entire bp every other run and get 20+ at the end of the day with no part to finish the bp. They should make everything reachable but not handed out of course gotta keep its value, but still cant make it near impossible.

EDIT: They fixed it :P rants invalid

Edited by staticmetal

Those hotfix are Fakes , yesterday when i was tryng to get my last morphics , passed the door (i think its closed on me)and the maps went dark , once i died it went back to normal thanks you for the fake hotfix ! by the way is it normal that when i build another warframe its blueprint stay here and not dissepear after use?(or it will be when the 3 days of crafting is over?

you know what would be F***in amazing! if i can actually buy a new weapon that i want with out having to actually pay for it!!! Make "Platnium" cheaper!!! -_-

You can get all weapons, you just need to buy the BP for it.

Edited by JimJam_

Everyone needs to calm down.

Understand, the barely finished the update Friday and left a team behind for hot fixes. After that we've been on our own, DE deserves to have the weekend, they'll take care of the bugs on Monday, that's all there is to it. DE hasn't abandoned us, they just need a little break for the massive update they've just pushed.

I'm sure they'll explain all of their actions in time, lets just let them settle into the office and get straight back to the drawing board to appease the massive amount of fans that can't understand these things take time.

I'm sure they'll explain all of their actions in time, lets just let them settle into the office and get straight back to the drawing board to appease the massive amount of fans that can't understand these things take time.

I have faith that they'll make efforts to placate the playerbase on dojos. I have faith that they'll adjust drop rates in the void some. I have zero expectations that they'll explain why it is or was the way it is or was. That requires them to articulate things that will only cause more kvetching.

I have faith that they'll make efforts to placate the playerbase on dojos. I have faith that they'll adjust drop rates in the void some. I have zero expectations that they'll explain why it is or was the way it is or was. That requires them to articulate things that will only cause more kvetching.

We'll see, some things take time.

Maybe they're still trying to figure it out themselves and maybe some things might not have explanations. The only thing I'm even a little crossed about is the removal of the Snipetron with no forewarning. It was just removed like that, I have one myself, but they haven't really explained its place in the world.

It was brought up in the council chat. DE_Steve made mention that they focused on an verge of the members in clans. The mega clans skewed the numbers pretty bad thus the prices we see now.

My big gripe is they know this now and yet decided to take the weekend off. A holiday weekend. One that a lot of us were looking forward to with this game. In my humble opinion DE is going to have to do a lot to make up for it besides fix the dojo prices. They have made an awesome game but it's like they don't know what to do with it. They have fumbled the ball and lost sight of what it's all about.

Those hotfix are Fakes , yesterday when i was tryng to get my last morphics , passed the door (i think its closed on me)and the maps went dark , once i died it went back to normal thanks you for the fake hotfix ! by the way is it normal that when i build another warframe its blueprint stay here and not dissepear after use?(or it will be when the 3 days of crafting is over?

when the 3 days are over the Blueprint disappears. so yah about that... its normal