Hotfix 8.0.4: Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix).

[DE]Rebecca

The majority of tickets on this issue have now been resolved now folks, I imagine there are some I missed, and we will most certainly get to you ASAP.

If you made a ticket about missing a daily reward such as Forma or Void key, or missing the completion reward from a Void mission (or were missing 2 out of your 5 keys from a purchase, snuck most of those in) you should now have 1 Regular and one Rare Orokin Void Key in your possession.

Any NEW support requests created after this will be handled regularly and undergo regular scrutiny. (everything is logged!)

If what you really wanted was the specific item and not the free keys I apologize but it simply isn't feasible with the number of support requests and the wide variety of rewards it could have been DAYS before we got to your ticket. While making up my list I was looking for key phrases and words, so if I misread your ticket and it was about something completely different let me know and I will have it assigned out.

In general, please remember to keep it to only ONE issue per ticket, our Support team is specialized and not generalists.  The support agent that handles a bug may not be the same one that restores items, so make sure to select the most accurate category and separate your requests from your reports.  (ie you sold an item accidentally 'because of a bug' means you lost the item and would like it back I imagine, so you would want the category that deals with items that have been lost/sold/doubled vs I found a hole in the map, that's a bug)

I did submit a ticket yesterday regarding the blueprints being missing ect. and still have had no reply or the keys being added. What can i do about this ? I can screenshot the ticket if necessary

Hello! Please help me and my little clan to deal with a huge problem (clan name is BURN THE SUN).

The essence of the problem:

Yesterday, the clan was started construction Elbow Connector instead Cross Connector. We could not cancel the construction. We did not have a construction cancel button. Construction was started by accident. We lost a lot of resources, and it is a major blow to our budget and morale.

Then, the function was used for the disposal of the corridor. But the resources were not returned. This is a huge loss for the clan. Nowhere was documented that the clan must face such losses as a result of defects of beta-version of the game.

These resources - Months of labor. The losses were as follows:

- Salvage             65,000

- Ferrite               35,000

- Nano Spores   120,000

- Forma                         5

We ask to be lenient with us and return the missing resources. We promise not to repeat such mistakes, but by and large our mistake only a lack of documentation about the functions of construction. Please help us.

I've spoken with the team and have been told the following:

Up to this point, all those who made tickets about The Void Missions Reward Issue will be reimbursed with 2 free Void Keys.

...and if you're still missing keys from the key-pack, we will fix you up soon. Those take a bit more time because they are 1-1. But don't worry, we shall help!

Correct me if i am wrong. You are rewarding those who have made a ticket about their ''despawned'' BPs. I've lost something as well, but haven't made any tickets. Am i going to be refunded as well?

Can you pls put the Snipertron BP for just 1 day, and in the future will we get a patch notes before patch, so that i can buy a BP before you wipe it

that what you did was my first disappointment in this game,im here with you from february

Edited by histori

Correct me if i am wrong. You are rewarding those who have made a ticket about their ''despawned'' BPs. I've lost something as well, but haven't made any tickets. Am i going to be refunded as well?

well it looks like they cant check if you realy have issues with BPs or not so they decided to give 2 keys to those who made ticket "up to that point"

i know their actions dont look very smart

I don't know if the fix actually fixed the reaper handle problem. Because I have done void missions a lot and I have not gotten a single reaper blade or a latron prime receiver. Both of which I need to complete the builds. I literally have 9 reaper handles and I have 4 latron stocks and 5 latron prime barrels. I believe that I have either drawn the short straw or this is in some way a bug. I would really appreciate some feedback.

This is horible i bought a pack of void keys and used them all just to have none of my loot saved. Now when everyone else is getting refunds i get nothing. guess i'll go to my bank and file fraud charges against game for charging for keys and not refunding when they are obviously broken

I've spoken with the team and have been told the following:

Up to this point, all those who made tickets about The Void Missions Reward Issue will be reimbursed with 2 free Void Keys.

...and if you're still missing keys from the key-pack, we will fix you up soon. Those take a bit more time because they are 1-1. But don't worry, we shall help!

Good stuff, Glad DE's made good on this with those whom have bought keys and had the frustration of not getting their items because of this bug. Thanks DE!

I'm also glad that it looks like patch notes are getting to be more complete. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Edited by AnalogAnomaly

Hello, this update sounds awesome, but I cannot even play it. :(

Warframe crashes even before the login screen. What a let down...

Anyways, thank you DE for making this awesome game, and congradulations 

for getting through the coding. Tienen una buena dia.