Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.4: Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix).

[DE]Rebecca

Can someone tell me why my game freezes (~10 secs) EVERYTIME i exit the options or my arsenal or i choose an artifact???

after that freeze i get kicked out of the lobby i was in......and my coloring is in vain cause the colors get reset when weapons frames etc are not equipped and i leave the game

started after U8......help?

The majority of tickets on this issue have now been resolved now folks, I imagine there are some I missed, and we will most certainly get to you ASAP.

If you made a ticket about missing a daily reward such as Forma or Void key, or missing the completion reward from a Void mission (or were missing 2 out of your 5 keys from a purchase, snuck most of those in) you should now have 1 Regular and one Rare Orokin Void Key in your possession.

Any NEW support requests created after this will be handled regularly and undergo regular scrutiny. (everything is logged!)

If what you really wanted was the specific item and not the free keys I apologize but it simply isn't feasible with the number of support requests and the wide variety of rewards it could have been DAYS before we got to your ticket. While making up my list I was looking for key phrases and words, so if I misread your ticket and it was about something completely different let me know and I will have it assigned out.

In general, please remember to keep it to only ONE issue per ticket, our Support team is specialized and not generalists.  The support agent that handles a bug may not be the same one that restores items, so make sure to select the most accurate category and separate your requests from your reports.  (ie you sold an item accidentally 'because of a bug' means you lost the item and would like it back I imagine, so you would want the category that deals with items that have been lost/sold/doubled vs I found a hole in the map, that's a bug)

I summbitted ticket yesterday for the reaper but didnt got the key back either the reaper prime! 

*Sigh* Another handle for the pile.

Is it REALLY fixed this time?

So i'm not more paranoid than usual and people really CAN NOT get a Frost Prime Systems/Chassis and Reaper's Prime Blade component post 8.0.3.

A heads up would have been nice.