Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.4: Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix).

[DE]Rebecca

So i'm not more paranoid than usual and people really CAN NOT get a Frost Prime Systems/Chassis and Reaper's Prime Blade component post 8.0.3.

A heads up would have been nice.

Sorry to say, (considering I was the one you quoted as well) but I DID get an'other' chassis. But I kid you not I've done 20 or so runs and probably sitting on 18 or so handles ...

Edit; should also add a friend got them 10/10 runs. Fantastic.

It'd be nice of DE to impliment a short-term 'trade your handle' system. Or just give rank 1 keys or w/e and remove excess handles.

Edited by Ameretat

I've dropped around 450 plat on these void missions and have nothing to show for it but a pile of handles too lmao. I don't know if the loot table is broken or not. If it isn't then I feel bad for the guy that spends all day farming 1/2 keys, he will never get anything completed.

I've dropped around 450 plat on these void missions and have nothing to show for it but a pile of handles too lmao. I don't know if the loot table is broken or not. If it isn't then I feel bad for the guy that spends all day farming 1/2 keys, he will never get anything completed.

Agreed, to a degree.

It IS currently bugged (or it bloody well better be) so it's a case of the hare and the tortoise. Those of us which raced ahead and forked over a chunk of plat got screwed, whereas the slow farmers...well, by the time they get the keys, It'll be fixed.

Huzzah!

- Option added for larger font size in chat window.

ok so, where is it ? i cant find, i need it, my eyes are going to explode

Game general setting not in the chat itself.

As for the blade and systems it's more than likely the drop rates have been changed with the latest 8.0.4 patch as there are couple of people who managed to get their FP on the first day, within three runs.

So it's probably safe to assume the drop rate was too high, so they changed it possibly breaking it in the process.

Anyways hoping 8.0.5 (Monday?) will fix it, although it's not an official issue.

Edited by FuzzySharky

If you enjoy getting the same bugged items over and over again, go for it.

Would love to know why voids weren't taken offline the second they knew this. Don't even want to wonder how many people wasted money. Really hope they rectify this in some way

i hate how everyone can get the frost prime bp components but people like me dont have a freaking frost prime bp so it seems like a kick in the teeth >.<

People have reported finding the frost prime BP.  It appears it isn't exclusive after all :/