The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expansion To Other Solar Systems?

_Fracture8

Well, original statements aside, expansion to other systems may be unlikely.

I personally hope we don't get it any time soon, because I'd rather they flesh out the current system first.

Pretty much this. I'd rather the planets we have start getting alternate tilesets (once they all get unique ones). Expansion would just be a waste currently.

Well, if we're talking about what future solar systems might be, regardless of when they come, the Sanctuary lore for the Crewman tells us the Sentient were to be marooned on the Tau system, and during a Devstream Steve said that that's where they're coming from to attack us, so I'd imagine we'll eventually be able to take the reverse path and go to Tau, and probably check out what they've been up to since the Old War. So we'll probably get to see stuff like Sentient buildings, bases, and who knows what other kind of tileset over there.

*Starts imagining what kind of nightmare the missions would be in those tilesets, if the Sentient end up being anywhere near as difficult as they're being hyped up to be*

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

We'll see with the Solar Map 3.0 since DE says they want to condense the amount of nodes while still maintaining enough choices for players. They're also likely going to add a few more moons, dwarf planets, and perhaps man-made satellites. It's possible we might venture to the Tau Ceti system but (Natah quest spoilers below)

The Sentients already in the system might be enough to recreate their faction. Teshin said collapsing the tomb would only delay their return, but since they woke up it's inevitable. Seems like if there are any Sentients left in Tau Ceti they're content to stay where they are as long as the inhabitants of the Origin System do the same.

MORE TILESETS.. more Solar systems more... bugs.

Also :

vvvvvv

If we're gonna talk about solar systems anyway though, my statement still stands, sorta. Our current solar system is still full of placeholders, we need to have those fully developed first in order to have a new system. I know I don't want more placeholders. >_>

I'm always too slow for this community! You guys are too good! That feeling when you want to express something but someone already did it.

(ty 4 the qoute tho)

An expansion to more orokin areas would be more likely than the solar system. We already have the void and derelict and the sentients are coming soon.

Which could *spoilers* lead us to beleive the rest of the Sentient's will return to the Origin system, and finish what Natah was designed to do. In turn, we could eventually see us going to the source of the Sentient's invasion.

The Tau system (Tau Ceti in particular) are already heavily hinted at in the Crewman lore. However seeing as they have the moon and other things they're working on it will have to wait for a couple updates after the Sentients arrive in full force.

Probs not. They keep their options open, though. For some reason, they call this system the Origin System, which probably plays a role in the next game they're gonna make. Much like they did with Dark Sector, the Lotus symbol was present there, Excal too.

I kinda doubt DE is gonna switch to a new game, unlike Dark Sector warframe isn't a single player game that wasn't added to after release.

I mean, maybe eventually but not any foreseeable time. Chances are higher we'd end up somewhere else than a whole new game.

*slowly place my face into both my palm* Possible.....possible the developer had said the "Moon" station, possible that we will own our own moons, and planets to throw in if we all tennos decied to gather up giant rocks and start smashing rocks and hopefully we get a planet size that support life then possible doing another alliances/clans journey run.

From these point makers the guild, clans and alliances is an big issue. This show that if we able build a solar rail, then possible we can build our own planets. Orkins build tons of ships, I believed the void they lived in is just void, possible they could great a planet to lived in if the infested didn't got out in the first place. Sentinel could also build planet size as well by gathering metals or something which this bring logical they might make a giant *cough *cough* "Death Star" pretty much this lead to possible to possible why did orkins build void to be safe or to hide. I think best time to build a planet that we could work hard as group tennos instead being in the space stations hubs. I want to explore the planets for real.