Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright, What Do You Guys Do When You're Bored?

What do I do when I'm bored? Walk the dog, have a w**k (not sure why it censored walk the second time but not the first), do some work, do some house work, play GTAO. In terms of tv, Banshee, Hannibal, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones are all worth your time. Impractical Jokers is funny as hell for light entertainment.

Games:

+ Bad Company 2

+ Dead Island (gets crazy fun with mics + language barrier + grenades :D)

+ Tera

+ Skyrim

Videos:

uh....

Music:

+ Powerwolf

+ Sabaton

+ Kamelot

+ Dragonforce

+ Video Game soundtracks (Try some Serious Sam :D)

+ Various techno/trance stuff

Books: God, I have not read in a while. Last thing I read was...

+ Warhammer 40k Ultramarines Omnibus by Graham Mcneil

Edited by MagnusFury

Well, I go play F1 2013 on PS3. I do have PS4, not much titles has got my attention till yet & interesting to play with since I spend more time on warframe pc.

Now days, I spend time with my personal life more & less playing unless there is some events in warframe or prime parts to farm since it's rng. I just play the game at my own pace, no rush at all. 

Games:

+ Bad Company 2

+ Dead Island (gets crazy fun with mics + language barrier + grenades :D)

+ Tera

+ Skyrim

Videos:

uh....

Music:

+ Powerwolf

+ Sabaton

+ Kamelot

+ Dragonforce

+ Video Game soundtracks (Try some Serious Sam :D)

+ Various techno/trance stuff

Books: God, I have not read in a while. Last thing I read was...

+ Warhammer 40k Ultramarines Omnibus by Graham Mcneil

Tried to play Tera... I didnt feel very connected to the game as I do the FPS ones even though I like RPGs.

I read manga's and (as a developer) start on a new projects I had on my mind.

But Warframe conclave is fun as well.

For those interested, in no particular order, here is the list of manga's I'm currently reading:

- Fairy Tail

- Battle Through The Heavens

- Feng Shen Ji

- Tale of Eun Aran

- Kiwaguro no Brynhildr

- Red Storm

- The God of Highschool

- I The Female Robot

- The Gamer

- Soul Cartel

- Magi

- Boku no Hero Academy

- Combat Continent

- Kingdom

- Kubera

- World Trigger

- Onepunch-Man

- Mob Psycho 100

- Hinomaru Zumou

- Adventure of Sinbad - Prototype

- The Break: New Waves

- Yongbi

- Magician

- One Piece

- The Great Conqueror

- Id

- Gamaran

- Sun-ken Rock

If there is one manga I'd advice for those that want to give it a shot, I'd probably say Sun-ken Rock.

+1 Cause you read all the manga, manwha, and uhh... that third one for either Chinese for the Fenji one.

AH!

Manga/Manhwa/Manhua!

Japanese/Korean/Chinese! >;D

Edited by Zarozian

I have a group of friends that I play video games with. Warframe happened to be one of the games we picked up to play, but since we're a bunch of minmaxer type of players we pushed through it rather quickly and now we only play it on the side when new items come out or event stuff happens.

Our group has played;

-DCUO

-Minecraft

-GTA Online

-Maplestory

-Guild Wars 2

-L4D1/2

-Killing Floor

-Payday 2

-Pool Nation

-Castle Crashers

-Borderlands

We're thinking about starting up the Minecraft server we had(I host it), but school is starting for some of us and others are applying for jobs so time is limited. Most of us are playing CSGO and Rocket League, but I'm the loner playing: BF4, Halo Online, Fallout 3/New Vegas/Shelter, and CoD4 lol. We're all waiting for Blade & Soul to release this Winter since it's looking like it'll be a good F2P MMO to get into. I host a TS3 server so we all get on at night and chat.

Oh and most of us also watch Anime, so following the seasonal releases and whatnot. I just finished binge watching Fairy Tail in a week and a half haha.

When I'm bored, I read. Usually, I'll peruse tech sites and blogs, or see some science news. If I'm really bored, I'll read some Politico. I've also got a book I gotta read for college called "The Other Wes Moore," which is basically a biography for two guys who happened to be named Wes Moore but had radically different outcomes (one's a Rhode Scholar and the author, the other's locked up as an accessory to the murder of a police officer) dispite facing similar challenges in inner city America. Very interesting read. I also read webcomics, including My Life with Fel, TwoKinds, The End, Blindsprings, and others.

Then there's my crime shows: Bones and Criminal Minds. Love these to death.

There's also my anime when I remember to watch it. Right now I'm watching Blassreiter.

By the way, you should try playing Skyforge. It's freaking amazing...

pack a lunch, get my outdoor gear, and take my son to the outdoor pool park for the day. It's exhausting but fun because my kid is pretty awesome to hang out with and well my wife still looks good in a bikini. After that we go home dump my u concious lump of a son into bed and crack open a few cold ones and watch a movie. That's my thing at least.

Tried to play Tera... I didnt feel very connected to the game as I do the FPS ones even though I like RPGs.

Aw, that's a bummer, man.

Personally, I slowly lost interest in it, and started playing less frequently (like once a month now).

TL;DR on that is; Avatar weapons. I can solo BAMs as a Cleric with no problems. Avatar weps = no need for parties.

It's kinda lonely now. T^T

But hey, if there's only one thing in the world that Tera got right, it's the weapon enhancement system. I will always praise them for that. :D

Yeah, Warframe let me down with the fake Tenno reinforcement and stupid-long grinding to get Natah, and other games are starting to become realy boring too for various reasons.

So, what I ask everybody to do, is post pretty much anything - good movies, good tv shows, good games, good books - all of these will do, as long as you enjoy/enjoyed them.

So, I'll start - I've recently started getting into Falling Skies,  a tv series that goes about following a group of survivors from an alien attack, and how they try to survive, scavenge for food and supplies, and fight the aliens a lot. CGI is noticeable here and there, but it still looks very solid, aliens look pretty menacing and the overall plot is really damn good, although later on in the show it starts becoming really wtf-like, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it so much. The battles alone make for a good watch.

I admit I enjoy watching Falling Skies as well. It's kind of in that so bad that it's sorta good category. Hilarious how (Tom?) the dad never dies, etc. and there's an alien named "goat cheese" in it. XD

Arrow is another show that's so bad that it's good. The cheesiness and all the cliches are worth watching.

Regarding being bored with Warframe? Well I forma'd stuff and spend time helping a couple friends out with progressing in game. I mean what else am I going to do with my gear anyways?

+1 Cause you read all the manga, manwha, and uhh... that third one for either Chinese for the Fenji one.

AH!

Manga/Manhwa/Manhua!

Japanese/Korean/Chinese! >;D

Oh yes indeed! I don't mind the art that much, as long as the story is captivating.

I mean, this is the art of one of the manga's I'm reading:

XTRDlfF.jpg

But it may get revamped some day, just like they revamped Onepunch-Man:

pJnovwy.jpg