Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Red Veil Syndicated Is Hated/trolled The Most :v ?

Hellbuster

i love those trolling and mocking , its make an internet really lively and sometime upsetting but actually almost everything i'm support such as movie manga anime music and etc is being hated by most ppl even syndicate i chosen in warframe like red veil . i mean seriously ? i just wanna know why there is a lot of ppl who dislike this syndicate ?

ps. really sorry if this just another typical ranting and it waste your time to read or click into my topic 

Edited by Hellbuster

it really hard for me to decide which syndicate i should join when the update came out since all of them is AWESOME , while my friends level their syndicate level to almost rank 5 but i'm just standing there try to choose a force to join with

6J5mmVw.jpg

Edited by Hellbuster

Because they give a impression of being brutal and having a low value of lives.

New Loka isnt popular either with their "Master race" views. 

Funnily, players dont seem to mind Cephalon Sudas robotic "devoid of emotions" though...

The rest of the syndicates have a more "goodguys" vibe to them.

Haters are usually blind white knights who are manipulated by the good.

Hey , but Hexis and Meridian is really cool too ! , patrolling space like " Hey you , i think you deserve some justice " then BOOM  in your face !!!

maybe Ordis and Suda will make a good couple , first i think they should install feeling programing first , hope they don't caught with those Grineer virus tho !

Because they're dark and edgy. Thus, cringeworthy.

As always people use those terms and cannot leave anyone be. Saw one thread with a black and red color scheme and the first reply was something on the lines of "Oh, another black and red wannabe."

I'm getting sick of this.

Hey , but Hexis and Meridian is really cool too ! , patrolling space like " Hey you , i think you deserve some justice " then BOOM  in your face !!!

Yet us "bad" syndicate members get hated for that same reason. However just because we're straightforward with our explanation that happens to speak the truth, we're shunned because we don't decorate our intentions with lies and slander. This is why I hate the "good" guys. They're just fakes.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Honestly? Because they're probably the worst Syndicate in terms of design. The rest I can see where they fit - I can even comprehend why they'd share such close quarters in a relay. The Veil are just ... filler material.

It's like they had a space left over and asked Strongbad to fill it for them.

"We'll give em fire - cuz that's cool. And edgy colours - cuz that's double cool- and they can torture things cuz ya know - they have edgy colours - gotta make em extra edgy."

But Strongbad - they need a motivation?

"Oh that's easy - Burnination! Now where's that cheque?"

they where suppose to be freedom fighters by how things went with them before syndicates. Now they turned into these angry people talking about burning things. Honestly it feels like they had a plan for them before then changed them into what they are now out of nowhere.

i do normally respect every syndicate's design and concept everyone is unique and interested , if you are going to say about edgy colours and theme then i can say the same with Orokin golden *shiny wink wink* and Hexis super contrast black and white tone (Equinox must be proud of these lads !!) (i'm not since both Orokin and Hexis characteristic is quite cool for me )

ty for sharing your opinion here sir ! , at least i knew the reason why Red Veil is not-so-good in someone's mind 

I'm with New Loka, and that gives me the Perrin, and not one of them has beef with the Veil so I level the veil as well, which intern wins me points with Steel (strangely the apparent good guys are aligned with Red Veil.. hmmm)

Edited by Sibernetika

For me it's just that they hate me.

The only syndacite I truly hate is New Loka.

I'm with New Loka, and that gives me the Perrin, and not one of them has beef with the Veil so I level the veil as well, which intern wins me points with Steel (strangely the apparent good guys are aligned with Red Veil.. hmmm)

Steel protects the innocent.

Veil punishes the corrupt.

Steel shield and Red sword.

Veil doesn't hurt the innocent.

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279