Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Held The Cure To The Grineer Degradation

Deshiel

I'd keep it and try to bait Grineer forces into strategic locations. Passively direct them into hell holes of the galaxy.

As for the information itself I'd prove that it works then alter it and sell it to the highest bidder.

I'd keep doing this and make sure the same information was never passed around and all of them had exactly one line of right code the same right code/ research.

I'd do this just to see if I could and what would happen. Would the Grineer suddenly stop caring about the right research or not? Would they then destroy the right research because they thought it was fake?

Does Steel Meridian affect my decision? HAH! No. I'd do it for the hell of it.

Edited by Ziegrif

Destroy it. Well, maybe cure the Meridian deserters first.

I understand it'd be appealing to use the cure as some form of leverage, in order to basically give yourself asn army. But the Grineer would never gof or it, not long term. They hate the Tenno, because we are, in their eyes, still Orokin. And they HATE the Orokin. I don't know if it'd be outright refusal to work with us, or a long term betrayal. But it doesn't end well for us either way.

I will make them my slave and I will over throw the queens and I will rule with absolute power and lotus will become my queen and she will be able to have how much ever babies she wants. lol

Edited by _Kurse_

I would hold it back until I had some leverage over Perrin, then use that and the cure as pressure to broker peace between the Perrin and Meridian - "I give both of you what you want if you agree to put aside your old hatreds and work together for a common peace" - then if it works, cure Meridian and give Perrin whatever they want, followed by promptly destroying the cure except for a secure copy held by Lotus.

I'd give the choice for any to defect and then I'd cure the defectors and all of Steel Meridian grineer. After that I'd put it inside of J3 Golem and then destroy J3 and any grineer stupid enough to go after it because that just sounds funny as hell

I would give it solely to the steel meridian- 

When they're done with it- Then i'd destroy it.

Pretty much this. I mean curing them of their degeneration isn't going to sway them from their goal of taking over the Sol system. If anything it'll just make them more dangerous (which was the whole issue with Tyl Regor and his tubemen).

I'd alter the code/genetic make up so that it offers short term decay delay then split it into three separate classes each delaying decay longer the more potent it is (or that's what I'd say, all of them are in fact the same thing) then sell it at semi-insane prices.

>Acquire fortune

>Build solid gold satellite base the size of the moon (or just buy the moon)

>Spend rest of days faffing about.

Edit: After re-reading, I realized that I basically said I'm becoming a drug dealer...

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester

I was thinking that maybe curing the twin qweens, making them goodlooking again and marrying them, thus gaining complete control over the grineer forces might aswel end the threat and grant me the Lotus' gratitude. ;)

Keep the cure and use it to cure the Steel Meridian.

Then capture Alad V and force him to corrupt the cure so that it becomes a gene-virus that will act as a biological timebomb and spread it on every grineer-controlled planet.

Use Darvo to get to Frohd Bek and force him to give up the core IA code of their MOA legions, ise them for general protection and Infested extermination duties alongside us Tenno.

Origin in peace.

Profit.

The Grineer aren't much of a significant threat to us Tenno since we just faceroll everything they try to do, I say give them the cure so we can have more fun with them

Yeah, cure or no cure they will be not much of a threat, we will still kill them they way we are killing them right now. Unless they have healing factor.