Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Casual Carousel

[DE]Glen

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of the usual show I'll be trying to stream some IRL footage from TennoCon on http://twitch.tv/DE_BadHorse  -- probably starting in about half an hour at the VIP brunch. I may not run all day because I hear the main stage of the show will be on the official Warframe twitch channel with much better cameras (and much more sober hosts) so you'll probably want to be watching that instead most of the time.

• Like 1

For the rest of the summer I'm going to cut back to just one stream a week (the Sunday morning timeslot). It's been too hard to juggle family obligations streaming both days and I'll be hosting guests for a few weeks next month. Hopefully when things calm down in fall I can pick up Saturdays again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would recommend that you use your DE connections to make or get a twitch overlay with a real horse for your twitch cam. Then you could use horse puns at ever turn when playing Warframe. I think this would add value to your stream. On a another note... You could make a twitch overlay with warframes such as Excalibur, Volt, Mag for partners streams. Make sure to put to the logo of warframe on the bottom right for advertising certain warframes such as primes.

• 2 weeks later...