Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Casual Carousel

[DE]Glen

Another great stream -- we did 60 minutes of T3 Survival until a teammate ran into a deadlock. Luckily he was able to get some diagnostics and I should be able to fix that tomorrow. Maybe next week we go longer! Thank you to everyone who hung out and congratulations to the people who won the Forma raffles! 

Another great stream -- we did 60 minutes of T3 Survival until a teammate ran into a deadlock. Luckily he was able to get some diagnostics and I should be able to fix that tomorrow. Maybe next week we go longer! Thank you to everyone who hung out and congratulations to the people who won the Forma raffles! 

didnt saw the stream , but thoose real time test are a really good idea... keep it up

Tell that to all the ember helmets i lost :P (i am the guy that crashed). Stream was fun as always, see you guys next week^^

you lead the way for our Future ...

Brave Tenno

Hey she is cute without helmet

ember_warframe_by_darikaart-d66xn4s.jpg

credit to the guy who made that

Edited by Tsoe
  • Like 1

HT is not needed to complete the test, you do need to pay attention a bit and plan the course since some rings are moving. But for the rest I found it very straightforward. I'll share the footage is asked, otherwise I'll just sit here and high-five you for joining the MR20 echelon.

Hi Glen, I would normally never do this but since this is an important issue and there's a chance you will see this, could you please take a look at this thread > Equinox Pacify Ability Has Diminishing Returns, Falloff With Range And Broken Efficiency? (Data And Videos)

I know the efficiency problem has been fixed but Pacify is still the only ability with Diminishing Returns (which we don't really know the formula for) and has falloff, both of which cripple the ability. Please just take a look at the thread once and if you can, please give us some idea of how to calculate our Damage Reduction with Power Strength Mods using this new system.

Would also be grateful if you could review the fall off with range.

Edited by Sci_Ant