Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favourite Skin Planned?

HalfDarkShadow

Do you really think that?, like a simple skin, will take THAT long?, there should be no excuse, that their skins and both reworks, with cat-brows should not be out by 17,5.

No Excuse 

Well when you have 4 different skins, a new warframe, new liset, new tileset, etc. coming out all within a certain deadline, you can imagine that is kind of an excuse.

Do you really think that?, like a simple skin, will take THAT long?, there should be no excuse, that their skins and both reworks, with cat-brows should not be out by 17,5.

No Excuse 

Something you need to bear in mind was that they revealed in the devstream that the art department works on a ton of stuff at once(they said they currently have about 4 completely unique warframes that are being worked on).

Well when you have 4 different skins, a new warframe, new liset, new tileset, etc. coming out all within a certain deadline, you can imagine that is kind of an excuse.

Something you need to bear in mind was that they revealed in the devstream that the art department works on a ton of stuff at once(they said they currently have about 4 completely unique warframes that are being worked on).

Nope, not really, why whuold they aim so much on new warframes, that won't be even out yet until U18-19-20-etc?, silly, such small items like Skins,Reworks should be out by 17,5, its small work.

So, Im sorry but, there is no excuse, not being rude, just saying pure fact.

The Trinity skin in my opinion is the best proposed one by far. 

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, but the fact it does away with the "lobster butt" AND gives a great alternative is a selling point in and of itself. 

I'll like... insta-buy it the second it comes out. 

Then again I'll get the other skins too because I love having all the variety possible.