Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favourite Skin Planned?

HalfDarkShadow

I was recently checking out all the planned skins (and the Valkyr one being modeled),

and god I'm so pumped to see the newer Trinity Skin will turn out ingame!

trinity_custom_final01b.jpg

I actually really like the lack of feet lol. It'd be neat if they keep it like that. Actually I would love that, since it gives me a huge Zone of the Enders vibe hahah~

You guys looking foward to any of the new concept arts that was shown the other week? Or better yet, any Warframe's you'd like to see get a cool skin down the road?

Regarding the latter, it'd be neat to see a Zephyr or Nekros skin. If they ever do, as long they make Zephyr's wingy-parts flappy and not a solid model like our lovely Trinity's lobster skirt hehe~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Dude, if they would make a custom rail glide/skating movement animation for that trinity skin, with the sparks and smoldering hot trails behind her feet. They already have a corpus enemy that has skating animations. This would be goddamn amazing.

Edited by Sirabot

I as well love the new trinity skin. It looks amazing. While im also excited for the valkyr skin.... I just feel like its bland. Partly maybe its not finished but currently. The tail looks un-natural on valkyr.

it's probably because it was incomplete. i do hope she has physics on the tail because THEN it would look unnatural 

also, am i the only one who thinks saryn's is kinda ugly? not to belittle the artists work, but i don't find it easy to look at

Edited by LordOfScrugging

I think I actually like Saryn's the most. I often compare her to a Bulbasaur, because of the Hemlock helmet. Following that line of thought, the Saryn skin would be Ivysaur, and it just looks like a natural evolution for Saryn overall, on top of being, IMO, much better-looking.

I actually really like the lack of feet lol. It'd be neat if they keep it like that. Actually I would love that, since it gives me a huge Zone of the Enders vibe hahah~

That was the first thing I thought of too... although... in ZoE you flew everywhere (or slid on ground level) which was fine, but tbh I think the peg legs would look ridiculous with a traditional running animation like in Warframe. 

I'm going to be generic and say I want Valkyr skin the most still.

Still exited about my girl Valkyr's skin, worse case scenario i'll stick with the Basset helm, though i'm sure that the helmet will look better once it's properly textured.

Also i'm digging the Trin skin, particularly the Metal Gear Ray vibe i'm getting from those legs, and +1 for the custom skating anim suggestion.

The Rhino skin was cool but hot damn that Saryn and Trin skin. I'm really hoping these skins are Umbra. They'd mentioned that Rhino was a Temple Guardian or something, would be cool if that was the reasoning behind Umbra. Something like purely Tenno frames that go away from their Orokin roots.

Valkyr has no ETA that I am aware of and I refuse to get on the hype train regarding warframe skins. It seems the process to create her skin has taken months since the concept was brought up on a devstream. All those awesome skins are likely to come in 2016 if they keep the same amount of manpower dedicated to creating skins, or possibly one coming out nearing the end of 2015. I wont get excited because the time frame on creating these skins seems slow, I honestly wish they had kept this a bit more under wraps until much closer to the date of release.