Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Possible In Warframe?: Challenge An Expert!

RebornNemesis

[PVP Challenges]

I challenge you to win public conclave annihilation matches (with reasonably full lobbies, 5+) using ONLY the following weapon:

1. Kohmak

2. Atomos

3. Kestrel

4. Simulor

Each of the above 4 weapons is to be equipped ALONE. So only the kohmak, only the atomos, ect.

No warframe powers are allowed.

Weapon and warframe mods are fine.

Don't intentionally use bullet jump / jump kick as offensive options.

BONUS CHALLENGE!!!!

Win a public conclave annihilation match using ONLY bullet jump + jump kicks as offensive weapons. You can equip weapons, but not use them. You cannot use powers.

Edited by Pythadragon

I challenge you to collect 50 Argon Crystals in a single Survival or Def run.

Why?

Because if you could do that, that would mean you beat the most powerful WF boss of all time.

RNG.

He said a possible challenge...

Read him, guys! He said beating RNG itself!! Hahahahahahahaahaha he's funny!

590516mdr02.gif

Something I wanted to do but I have no friends to help me with it.

I challenge you to achieve the highest possible sprint and capture it on film. Use as much sprint buffs as possible: Rush, Armored Agility, Speed, Jet Stream, Sprint Boost, Blight, Vanguard Helmet, ... How fast can a Warframe potentially run? Find it out for SCIENCE!

T4 exterminate. The following rules must be followed:

- Bring a melee weapon of your choice, and either a primary or a secondary, not both.

- As for warframes, you can use any but it can't have more than one forma.

- Warframe base armor must be equal to or greater than 100.

- No invisibility or stealth type abilities, or companions.

- No healing or shield/health restoration abilities. You may use items from your gear inventory, however, if you wish. Also, no abilities allowed that will gain you invulnerability from any type of damage. Iron skin, hysteria, even any type of globe is not allowed. I know I can't actually stop you or know you won't use them, but it's a challenge. If you use them, you're only cheating yourself.

- For all warframes and weapons, use only mods that don't properly fit into whatever available polarity slot there is. For slots without polarity, use only common ranked mods. Rare mods are limited to one per weapon/frame. Uncommon mods can be used (limited to two per weapon/frame) but only if there are no present rare mods equipped. In short, if you're using a rare mod, you can't use uncommon mods. Common mods have no restriction or limitation on how many you can use.

Now that that's out of the way, the most important part is that all kills must be headshots. Take a screenshot of the amount of kills you need at the end of the mission (I say this for possible enemies that spawn from other enemies), and how many headshot kills you have at the end.

Climb these two trees using any method possible.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/620722512151075864/88B31C6B69D9B5273AF79A1359E32E8F09539B57/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/620722512149784635/15557763454B2C107BE31D4F54F7CE0615190DE3/

Second one I am not even sure if it's possible, but fun to test your parkour 2.0 control with. I found the tree, but climbing it I haven't succeeded in yet.

Edited by ivlr3vil