Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If D.e Added Grineer Nullifier Drones To Normal Missions (Yes Draco Too Because It's Getting Out Of Hand) )

BloodSage09

Is this thread really meant to be centered around Draco or can we not simply discuss a potential addition to the enemy ranks to keep them in line with other factions? Hell, just make it so that the bubbles on the Nullifier Drones are less powerful than the Corpus variants and make them tougher to kill by amping their armor a bit.

Did u not read my main post? Mastery rank 2 players are power leveling on draco. how is this balanced? because they have a good connection they host a match and go in with 0 rank frame , primary , secondary , melee and max it all of other players.

It is in the nature of grind style games. Players will ALWAYS find a place to grind for xp. If you happen upon that place, you are presented with two options. Leave that particular mission or continue playing. It really is that simple. You will never be able to change the fact that players will find a place to farm. If you have a problem with MR2 players playing high level missions, maybe your real gripe should be the fact that they have access to strong enough weapons at the level to kill those enemies. 

MR means nothing as far as skill or ability. You can have a strong loadout powerful enough to run void missions at MR2, so instead of getting mad at it, why not help them move past your favorite missions.

Translation:

I have every OP weapons and I don't want other players become OP easily, just push all the pain into public matching and new players, because I always play with my friends.

I've been joined a high-level defense alert, none my teammate has their weapon/frames modded, nobody could save you nor help you. I aborted the mission and joined another one, BAM!, another exp farming party. THREE TIMES IN A ROW.

If DE nerf all the farming maps today, things would be worse because everyone will leech the pathetic tiny exp in every mission.

HA i am only mastery level 13 . the only OP thing i have is boltor prime. i dont even own all frames. what u on about?

My *insert 4 frame* was carrying MR2 rank 0 frames in T1 and T2 D to 20 waves.

Remove draco and another steps in. Nullifiers don't even appear until wave 20 for these games.

Plus they can gets ducats in the process.

Nullifiers should be standard enemies in higher level missions. Maybe make them appear at wave 10 for T1/T2 Defense

It's hard to discuss draco without going deeper and reaching the core problems of the game that we're all aware of... the nullifiers themselves are a big band aid that shows us that as of now DE has no means to solve those problems. More band aids? Sure... why not, people will migrate to another node, or another exploit and we will need another solution.

If we're talking about cheap solutions, I would rather buff the xp gain for all other mission types til a point where you have no reasons to play draco, personally I'd love to level up my weapons in a decent pace without the need to go to a specific node and use specific frames.

When the map blows up, Draco won't exist.

You can enjoy your twenty Spy maps if DE rolls that for your selection.
Remember when maps blow up, the entire game essentially becomes an alert game, with maps switching rotation everyday.

That sounds like a nightmare. 

-snip-

Minmaxing is fine. It's a legit strategy. The point is to make it so even when minmaxed, you're not breaking the game.

What I have issue with is the stupidly overpowered mods, enabling you to afk for 40 minutes, because you can. It boils down the gameplay to pressing one button.

I WISH I'd have to manage my energy,

I WISH energy restores wouldn't make it trivial.

I WISH I could use my weapon instead of just spamming 4

I WISH the game would allow me to do all that, instead of forcing me to spam those abilities, thanks to stupid enemy scaling, 'nullifiers' and other bullship.

Unfortunately DE seems to embrace the idea of afkframe, giving us more primed mods. This, kubrows, umbras... I'm starting to hate more and more of Warframe. Which is sad, because if I wouldn't care I'd quit already.

Edited by Shifted

Welp let's be completely truthful....this is indeed another anti draco thread in a small disguise~

But for the sake of it....don't really care either way since neither or them alone are much of an issue....BUT if we are including the void then oh god the outrage would be something of lovely epic proportions~

I vote yes! add them everywhere!

Welp let's be completely truthful....this is indeed another anti draco thread in a small disguise~

But for the sake of it....don't really care either way since neither or them alone are much of an issue....BUT if we are including the void then oh god the outrage would be something of lovely epic proportions~

I vote yes! add them everywhere!

Lol, exactly. Eventually you'd hit a point where every enemy would be either a Corrupted Heavy Gunner, Ancient, Nullifier, or Nullifier Drone.

That sounds insanely fun, to me.

Is this thread really meant to be centered around Draco or can we not simply discuss a potential addition to the enemy ranks to keep them in line with other factions? Hell, just make it so that the bubbles on the Nullifier Drones are less powerful than the Corpus variants and make them tougher to kill by amping their armor a bit.

Going with the event idea, the Grineer could have gotten some Nullifier backpacks and tried to reverse engineer them, but all of the ones they make are faulty.  i.e. not bullet proof, the field makes abilities cost more but do less damage/CC or have the fields turn off randomly, etc.

Going with the event idea, the Grineer could have gotten some Nullifier backpacks and tried to reverse engineer them, but all of the ones they make are faulty.  i.e. not bullet proof, the field makes abilities cost more but do less damage/CC or have the fields turn off randomly, etc.

Ooooh, I like the "fields cause abilities to cost more and do less damage" bit. I'm guessing that's just for the duration of the event or would we occasionally see them in the main game?

Ooooh, I like the "fields cause abilities to cost more and do less damage" bit. I'm guessing that's just for the duration of the event or would we occasionally see them in the main game?

Main game, this would be the result of the Grineers raids on the Corpus.  What I had in mind was that they weren't able to get all the research to make a fully fledged Nullpack, just the general idea and had to tweak it from there.

Not as OP as the Corpus' versions but enough to be slightly annoying. 

oh god. i never even considered that. that would be slaughter. nullifier crewman + nullifier drones xD

It should happen, people always complain they want more of a challenge so I say fine. Give them a new mode and call it Tower V Onslaught. Throw every single thing at them. A floodgate of all enemies in orokin form holding back nothing. No life capsules, no pods to protect, no waves, no corridors or sewers to cheese from. Just you, a few destructible walls (maybe multiple blunts orokin colored and different sizes) some simple walls to hide behind a couple giant open areas connected with enemy spawns being random. No other purpose then to kill or be killed. No downtime, no rest time, if yo go in this mode you go in to either dominate or be dominated with no exceptions.

Oh noooo someone found a effective way to level there weapons really fast the HORROR. This crying is hilarious mainly cause none of this negatively affects anyone else but please continue to cry like it does. 

It does, but that topic has been beaten to death.