Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Developers Life

MokutoBunshi

kill one and you'll get 2 spawns XD

why did i choose to be a Dev too ?? T-T

during my internship i needed to do an extra option for security that we didn't see in class, but it was easy. during the final exam i had a question with the same security option, so i wrote the same code i generated during my internship (wich worked perfectly) and guess what ?? yeah that's right.. it didn't work.. i was about to kill myself right there.. X__X

Edited by 6KIRA9

kill one and you'll get 2 spawns XD

why did i choose to be a Dev too ?? T-T

during my internship i needed to do an extra option for security that we didn't see in class, but it was easy. during the final exam i had a question with the same security option, so i wrote the same code i generated during my internship (and that worked perfectly) and guess what ?? yeah that's right.. it didn't work.. i was about to kill myself right there.. X__X

I am gonna update OP due to this...

A million more "spawn" in its place.

]\'[

Anyone who's ever done programming knows the struggle is real. Programming you spend so much of your time just bug fix, usually the majority of your time. It can be very frustrating tracking down bugs and memory leaks all day lol. 

totaly true

once i was about to do this at the end of the day when i couldn't find where the problem is

it-crowd-maurice-moss-frustration-fuck-t

Not sure but... are you a dev of something?

]\'[

what this guy said

Anyone who's ever done programming knows the struggle is real. Programming you spend so much of your time just bug fix, usually the majority of your time. It can be very frustrating tracking down bugs and memory leaks all day lol. 

Lol so true, allthought grafik designers have some troubles too:

Double layer polygons ( maya, usually if uou use a specefic tool to drag something you marked out but if you hit the regret button, it will add a new "layer")

Animation in 3D: Did you really believe it would be this easy?!! *read in Vay Heks voice*

Oh you worked really hard on that model? Nah we changes our minds so scrap that

The struggle to learn to paint origami maps ( aka the map of the 3D model where you put a texture on)

Polygons, polygons everywhere ( im redering to that sometimes it happens to get alot of polygons on models which can cause performance problems if not executed properly)

This is those i can come up with, feel free to add more to the list :)