Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Times When People Have Mistaken Your Build For Something Else

Just saying, though - a team that actually communicates well enough to make use of Smoke Shadow is as rare as a Smoke Shadow build. Unless you mean you play the guy exclusively with friends.

It takes hell alot of convincing that its more useful than invis Loki. So yeah i mostly play with friends.

First, in a PUG game I never tell people how they are supposed to play the game, it is not of my business I expect them to perform based on the frame they choose though.

For a Nekros I expect them to desecrate, for a Trinity I expect them to do EV.

Recently I met a Trinity that had no range at all despite being fully leveled and offering to EV since it saw me using energy restore pads, very funny after he revealed his EV range was less than 10 m. 

If you choose to do some fancy out of the box setup, do it with friends or solo though.

Edited by Hatzeputt

what I find about EV Trin is lazy people... I refuse to Do and EV trin I rather have a mix of EV and Blessing.... when they Complain "y u no EV" my response tend to be " why don't you just shoot the damn target" I mean shooting and killing the target gives you the energy just as fast, I'm not going to nerf my blessing just so you dont have to shoot something to get energy back

i only see this happen if you go into survival and are asked to play nekros and go desecrate and you go your way, then it raises an eyebrow since you were asked to play a way and you agreed. its like me bringing my nova and going slow when the group asked for speed. 

Bring Chroma.

Most don't understand why to begin with.

Toxic green Chroma.

Always throws people for a loop. Then they realize they are reloading silly fast, and I'm dishing out tons of damage, and able to keep Effigy up for eternity for CC and distraction.