The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Guys Think Scythe`s Will Ever Be Buffed?

Trickst3rGawd

scythes buff

dual kamas buff

the return of charged attacks

etc

now that I think of it, what was so great about melee 2.0 ??? nothing I guess, channeling is not worth, combo animations are arbitrary and non controllable, etc, melee 2.0 just ruined melee.

What NEEDS to change about scythes is size,  right now they cant be called scythes they are too small, their size is exactly in the middile between scythes and kama's(real ones), they are pickaxe size and they are handled like one, and thats not what anyone wanted when they heard that "scythes" are in game...

It makes me wonder why those "scythes" are in game since kama weapon in game is just a little smaller and isnt considred a scythe(its a considred a Machete) couldnt they put all those "scythes" in this category and give us what we really want: a REAL scythes

Gimme a scythe that is the size of Galatine, and make them slower. The stances could use a ton of work as well. Current scythes are almost more like sickles than scythes. 

If they gave us a a REAL scythe? If it's decent, I'd use that more than my other melee weapons. I love scythes, and there's a lot of potential there. They are just really lackluster right now. 

I don't really like the scythes are in warframe (makes me think of scythes used for farming not killing); I don't even use it, so I don't have a problem with the way it is now.

Lol dude........f you don`t use scythe`s why comment? It`s obviously for people who use and think they need a big of a buff.