Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Resources Drop Nerf

-CCC-Secret

Ophelia Uranus is good for Tellerium IIRC. (Unless they changed it) WIth a Nekros and a team of killers you'll get 1-10 without boosters if you're lucky. 10-20 with boosters and with unnerfed Hydroid we once got about 40.

Multiple runs of Akkaid at Eris up to 20 waves is good for Neurodes (bring guns to level) I spend my time here most days leveling guns and have about 150 Neurodes for my trouble.

Dark Sectors at Jupiter for Neural Sensors.

Dark Sectors at Ceres for OC but be warned people leave at 5 waves making it a tad eh, Draco also works. Also if you're real desperate try Void Survivals for 60 minutes and you can get OC in groups of 3 I once got 12... It wasn't what I was looking for. Best place for OC seems to be Saturn DS defense as people don't leave at wave 5.

If you're real desperate (like I was) get BOTH resource boosters for a week and spam these 3 options or alternate between the three to avoid complete and total burn out.

And bring a Nekros or find a Nekros insane enough to go with you.

Edited by Ziegrif

Tbh the only things I specifically have to look for nowadays is neural sensors and that's because they are limited to Jupitor. Neurodes usually drop while key farming on Earth excavation and O cells are found all over the place.

Guess I might need tellurium when we get U17 but it seems Uranus mission will drop it without relying on archwing.

I have a Nekros myself and I don't have problems with Tellerium. I have more of it than OC, NS, and Neurodes (main resources for Forma) which I'm still having a hard time farming them. I will try the farming techniques you guys have suggested.

Just hoping it's RNG and not a nerf.

Thanks to all of you!