Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's Episode Of "stealth Nerfs!"

SuperNobbs

Okay so. Everyone knows what Triton is right? 

"Some cool Excavation map?"

*Slaps* no, shut up.

Its the only map worth doing for R5 core farming. 15-20 R5 gold cores a run, and even on a bad one, 10-15. All to just bubble up and kill stuff. 

The only thing is, me and a fair few others both in clan, and in regional have noticed something: The cores aren't dropping.

For myself over the span of numerous runs, all that have gone to 2k Cryotic, I've made six R5 cores. Clan members and others in chat are talking about how they too have noticed a complete lack of R5 cores from Triton.

Lets be fair, if Cores are no longer dropping, Triton will now be abandoned (Don't come here saying "But I farm Cryotic there!" Ain't nobody got time for that. They'd go to Earth instead. Easier, faster, and the added bonus of the Elusive Neurodes.)

SO. Is anyone else noticing this? Its not in the update notes, and if there was indeed some amount of nerf to the drop rate for these, then they should of at least said something about it.

You aren't the only one. Noticed a significant drop rate as well.

Ah, good. 

Well not good. Triton was the only real means to farm cores. Now its a useless area not worth doing anything in.

Patch notes would of been nice. Would of saved a ton of time today doing something more productive, but eh.

I haven't been to triton since the update, but they also stealth-nerfed adhesive blast.

Now it has 60% chance to stick to walls instead of 100% chance to stick and +60% damage.

Yeah... some knuckle-dragging went on there. It was fun but that fun is over. May as well remove it now.

Edited by MartinVole

So would you guys recommend us console users farm that node for cores while we can before we get this nerf? What frame combo works the best? How long per run? I'm already gonna farm the void for forma bps since they got needed with the update you guys got. Looks like I gotta start farming this node as well before our next update in another month or 2.

That awkward moment when people try to stealth nerf stuff, and yet everyone catches on rather quickly. Why not just release notes on it and annouce it. Do they think people won't spot these things xD

They do not do this intentialy. Either this was not intended at all, or they just FORGOT to list this in patch notes. I remember a whole topic crated by DE member whete he said that they do not do these intentialy, they just forget to list them. Stuff like that happens time to time.

Okay so. Everyone knows what Triton is right? 

"Some cool Excavation map?"

*Slaps* no, shut up.

Its the only map worth doing for R5 core farming. 15-20 R5 gold cores a run, and even on a bad one, 10-15. All to just bubble up and kill stuff. 

The only thing is, me and a fair few others both in clan, and in regional have noticed something: The cores aren't dropping.

For myself over the span of numerous runs, all that have gone to 2k Cryotic, I've made six R5 cores. Clan members and others in chat are talking about how they too have noticed a complete lack of R5 cores from Triton.

Lets be fair, if Cores are no longer dropping, Triton will now be abandoned (Don't come here saying "But I farm Cryotic there!" Ain't nobody got time for that. They'd go to Earth instead. Easier, faster, and the added bonus of the Elusive Neurodes.)

SO. Is anyone else noticing this? Its not in the update notes, and if there was indeed some amount of nerf to the drop rate for these, then they should of at least said something about it.

some clanmember asked for going for keyfarming there which is ok for newer players, didnt even know that there WAS this cores =)))

They do not do this intentialy. Either this was not intended at all, or they just FORGOT to list this in patch notes. I remember a whole topic crated by DE member whete he said that they do not do these intentialy, they just forget to list them. Stuff like that happens time to time.

devs wanna be in touch with us and checking continously our identification with farmframe :-))))

Edited by LEEV_

Just wondering, have there ever been positive changes that were forgotten?

Genuine question btw

DO NOT bring logic into this rant thread. It will NOT end well.

Edited by Kalenath