Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Are Your Plans Today?

Level_12_Dragonite

Getting something to eat (burgers on the grill). Probably some high modded Fallout4NV. Maybe some WoT on the XB1.

At some point in early afternoon, the yard needs some work. Need to hit the grocery at some point. Then around 6-7pm I'll hit WF and do my syndicate chores, farm up some void keys, probably run at least one archwing on Uranus (Elytron isn't going to farm itself) and crash a few void runs, since that seems a feature of the void again after these last two patches.

Then I might actually update my drivers, or might wait to tomorrow or even late next week. New computer on the way, don't you know. Oh, and I need to dismantle my old i5 750/260GTX rig and 23" monitor to make room on the other desk for the new box and another 30" display.

I suspect there may be some partaking of adult beverages during all this, especially when THE Ohio State University takes on Virginia Tech tomorrow evening.

And then back to work next week. If they didn't pay me, I wouldn't do that stuff.

How does one do this? I wouldn't mind a hit of nostalgia every now and then.

I've heard of PCSX2 but I have no idea what's involved in retrieving a BIOS image

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/emulators/playstation-2-bios-pack/

That's for all the BIOS. You just put them all in the BIOS folder located in the PCSX2 directory. 

If you got more questions, PM me.