Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ive Decided To Become A Less Abrasive Poster

MechaTails

In an effort to foster positivity on the boards, Ive decided to use a drastically different approach in how I interact with my fellow Tenno.

Post something about yourself, no matter how vile, and I will do my best to compliment you. :)

Edited by DarkTails

Sheesh, sounds tough.

I try to appear upbeat at times, but I usually end up sounding pretty dull.

That's probably somewhat related to your efforts.

I read My Little Pony Clopfics [basically Sex featuring ponies] for enjoyment.

Awaiting Complement.

While the content is questionable, the sheer technical quality of most of those things is remarkable.

Quite possibly, you've got taste.

An odd taste, maybe. But definitely taste.

I'll stop talking about this now.

While the content is questionable, the sheer technical quality of most of those things is remarkable.

Quite possibly, you've got taste.

An odd taste, maybe. But definitely taste.

I'll stop talking about this now.

I agree, I've done my fair share of internet surfing, and whilst I have no interest in... clopfics... I can't deny that it's impressive work.

Good luck with your whole trying not to be abrasive phase, can't do that myself, some people deserve some abrasion. 

Even if I tried to be not as abrasive, my cynically sarcastic side always wins at the end of the day.

You have all the sparkling qualities of the next insipid internet sensation, cultivate your abilities, Tenno.

sometimes post stuff in trade channel like WTS sancti tigris 30p or WTS ash prime set 50p then log off so it says im offline when they msg me

You teach the meek to be ferocious warriors by raising their ire, an effective strategy if history is any indicator. Wear a cup.

One week later, this thread is going to pop up again, is it not?

Okay, I ran out of fortune cookies and Yoda quotes so I'm blanking on this one.

I play Oberon.

Is that the deer-frame? Doesn't he ritualistically sacrifice the most incompetent Tenno and sell their soft supple skins to Chrom-

Your role reversal of predator and prey is an inspiration to Tenno everywhere.

I read My Little Pony Clopfics [basically Sex featuring ponies] for enjoyment.

Awaiting Complement.

Your enjoyment of such niche entertainment is a testament that even the most wretched situations can bring a gooey glimmering tear of happiness to anyone's pinkeye

Also, I have dirty fanfic in my profile and it's never coming down. lel