The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.2

DE_Adam

But that was the Prisma skin's gimmick! You guys even put a little star on the white square in the Classic Saturated palette.

The star is to favorite colors so you don't have to go through color pallets to find it again. :P

Really helpful when you has every color set.

Still no fix for Grattlers tellurium cost.

Please stop ignoring this.

don't u mean Oxium cost?  it only needs 5 tellurium.

well since Vulklok got nerfed, guess im going back to carrier and sweeper.  and it just finished builting it today too. ;( 

Edited by StrifeSan

Well 11 prime parts to farm down, and I will have everything done in this game.

THan I guess I will go play other games before this nerfstorm ends and I would be able to choose something not going to be nerfed next week.
And well maybe not com back at all, cause at 1st it was ok but nerfing anything usefull and not giving any compensation is bad game.

In World of Tanks for example if Premium tank was gona be reworked to different than original released stats (not whole meta changing waves, which usualy didnt touch premium tanks at all) they offered full price refund on it.
In this game everything short of prime stuff (except Prime Access) is obtainable with cash, yet there is no mechanism how to get refund if your stuff gets changed to something totally different.

Do not tell me that -57,5% DPS and -71,4% Accuracy (thats on 10m range, it also gets even more accuracy penalty on range and accuracy dissapears all but on point blank range when on move) is not total change of weapon. You should allow to refund catalist, formas for all players which used them (reactor prolly not, unless damage of Arc bolt is based on damage of weapon used)

Sooo... No fix for Master Thief ?

With the annoying flocks of drones making melee without prime reach and polearms useless, stealth gameplay being nearly impossible (Even still that there are so many drones, sometimes nobody can activate alarms...), all new mods/stances and such on grineers and master thief not working on corpus locker rooms, I'm starting to think that you really don't want us to play corpus missions...

Impove game interface and usability? Noooooo!

FIx bugs? Noooooo!

Make ingame bugreporter? Noooooo!

Release good weapon and nerf it in a week? YEEEEEE!

Wanna repeat it several times? YEEEEEE!

There was a topic on Reddit about person was afraid to forma anything because of DE's nerfing everything goood and new and I totally understand him.

This is why I have 40 unused forma.

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Sentinel Vulklok weapon as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526736-psa-vulklok-damage-adjustments/

• Weapon damage has been reduced.
  • Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.
  • Proc chance for electric procs has been increased.
  • Weapon crit chance and crit damage has been increased.

Since you worked a lot on sentinels lately (Carrier Prime, Prisma Shade and now Diriga), could you please take a look on this issue?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/411461-shared-mods-within-weapons-and-sentinels/page-2#entry5901440

Thank you!

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

• Weapon accuracy

Incoming nerf was pretty obvious but that was the wrong stat to nerf.

Fixes:

• Fixed players being able to equip the same weapon Mod on both a Warframe and a Sentinel.

All that does is make me never use shotguns as primary and always use the Sweeper.

Not sure if this is your intention...

Wow - thanks for the nerf after I ranked the Vulklok 4 times.... I have to agree with those saying "How much of a sniper is a sentinel that misses all the time?"

Seriously - stop releasing things then 'suddenly realizing' they need some serious reduction....

I can understand that people get upset about nerfs, especialy the Vulklok. But you have to see it from the developer's point of view. Let me explain.

Unlike indie devs that have a small team where each induvidual has a specific task, many of the bigger companies have a large team, and multiple people can focus on a single task, may it be coding for weapons, enemy Ai etc etc.

What i think happened was that, when Diriga and Vulklok was made, is that the guy or gal who was tasked with the job, wanted to make a shortcut, instead of creating a new weapon from the ground, so he or she copied Lanka, pasted a copy of it, renamed it and changed some lines to fit it to the sentinel. Then, ofcrose, people used this as an expliot, taking this doomsday device and giving the grineer a bad day.

The Acc nerf was probably somewhat overkill, so a little tweaks can fix it. Otherwise the rest of the nerf was a needed nerf overall with the weapon.

Edited by Cebius

Very dissapointing to see Vulklok get nerfed. 

Just release stuff once you're done nerfing it so that you dont crush our dreams next time. 

I think DE should think it very carefully next time   it's not only about dreams  

people  installed potato and  forma on it  because its original stats good  and now  they just changed it 

i think we lost not only dreams  but  potato and forma  which we pay for them with our real money

Yea great, wasted 3 forma for the stupid sniper and now ... being nerfed to its uselessness. Sechura, staying upon a lamp-post. Is it hitting anything? NO! Not even near the core. Great "balancing" as always.

Guess it is time to leave this game. Every kind of new addition gets nerfed because of "all" saying "its OP". Yea, we "all" saying that it needs a nerf. What for a stupid community behavior.

I am utterly disappointed in the accuracy nerf on the Vulklok.

I could've stomached an even greater dmg nerf on it, or no crit buffs at áll, just so I could use it as a long range CC shockmachine.

But no, the accuracy nerf makes even that impossible. Not even overexagerating, might aswell equip the sweeper on it, that at least has the pellets to make it score hits.

Also, Volt shield sadtimes.

Who the hell thought this accuracy state for the Vulklok would be okay?

Its totally useless now. We have to stand still and cross our fingers hoping it lands a shot... From about 15 meters away. 

Can we please have its accuracy back? So you know... its actually a Sniper rifle?

I'm not even one of these guys that Forma'd it up all the way. I only played a few matches pre nerf so I expect the rage is strong with the people that have. 

Let us "Casuals" have a reason to not just use the Carrier.