Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.2

DE_Adam

--Fixed players being able to equip the same weapon Mod on both a Warframe and a Sentinel*

0_0  again?

--Fixed visual FX issue on the Conclave Sigil as per*

And whats about Trial sigil for Sentinels/kubrow ???

Edited by Kacc

disgusting adjustment of Vulklok. you DE must verify every content before every release seriously.

we almost learn what the fatal lack of sense for design and balancing by DE is in every update or hotfix. it's becoming more serious than ever actually, i guess.

this is not bashing but pure concern.

you DE are going to lose players a.k.a. your customers / clients' trust in fact.

hope you DE reconsider yourselves before it is too late.

Edited by TuttiTheSkull

at this rate why dont they Just Remove sentinels and Kubrows entirely? thats how its lookin like with all these nerfs, more you nerf thinsg we try out mor we'll be falling back to whats pissin you off (i remember the devs mentioning they want to see the players try the other sentinels/weapons)

but really .. almost no accuracy on a @(*()$ Sniper rifle of all god damn things? i regret wasting 40p on the potatoes on the sentinel and weapon i hadnt even started to forma it yet.. damn glad i didn't.

Nothing will ever change, unless we make change. Everyone is just too soft on DE. Take a look at the Exalted Blade changes, THEY LITERALLY CONTRADICTED THEMSELVES. (DE said syndicate augments were suppose to work on EB, but after Covert Lethality abuse, ALL augments got nerfed, not Covert Lethality alone) This along with the fact that majority of people on the forum thread clearly expressed that THEY DID NOT WANT THE CHANGE TO THE AUGMENTS AFFECTING EB. 

SO, all this leads us to

1. DE doesn't care what we say, they'll do it their way

2. Majority disagree with what DE is doing, but they do nothing to show it other than post threads,

Solution(s)

1. Boycott Warframe for X amount of months

2. Stop buying platinum, and they will listen. They're a business after all.

Don't get me wrong. I Love Warframe. I've been playing it since Update 8, but recently.... things have just been going down hill.

People want change, But aren't willing to change their own habits. It's not hard to spend 30 minutes finding another game to play on steam or whatever... while waiting for DE to shape up.

Edited by Dead_Sama

Okay...

There is an odd bug that has been with the Vulkok ever since its release. If you add fire damage to it (Any fire damage, not just the 90% one), the UI displays either 144% extra damage (if it's the 90% mod) or 96% extra damage (if it's the 60% ones).

I don't know if it affects the damage of the rifle itself, I just wanted to note it.

Okay...

There is an odd bug that has been with the Vulkok ever since its release. If you add fire damage to it (Any fire damage, not just the 90% one), the UI displays either 144% extra damage (if it's the 90% mod) or 96% extra damage (if it's the 60% ones).

I don't know if it affects the damage of the rifle itself, I just wanted to note it.

Yeah, it seems like the Vuklok profits the same way from Heated Up as the Deconstructor.

Vulklok nerf?

Edit. But seriously, I've just made around 10 runs, and... my sentinel misses around 8 shots out of 10! What kind of nerf is this? Damage and fire rate can be modded, but at least fix Vulklok's accuracy. What kind of sniper rifle hits the target only once or twice during ten shots?

I can barely get a kill before the little blighter does when I go into a mission with him.

Sigh another (called) nerf, but at least I built the lovable Dirge able for crits anyway. 

Still no fix for: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=496614405

So anyone else seen this/ has this cliiping error been fixed, I brought it up once already but maybe im the only one who thought to use the Festive Imperator Syandana on Equinox?

Edited by Slander630

Alright, so you guys should really fire whoever thought that reducing the accuracy of a "sniper weapon" for Diriga into the ground would still make it a viable "sniper weapon".

Seriously, undo this game, it has turned the Vulklok into trash-tier accuracy.

GG once again DE, you guys just don't understand what balance means do you? :D

this is why I stopped buying stuff last year right away. I just wait about 8 months now to make sure it's been rendered useless or not, because it makes me feel awful and disappointed for spending money or the time or both on, and it gets nerfed like this. Oh well, 30 years from now disney will buy it and maybe make it amazing... or wreck it more. No one knows that answer yet (with star wars).

Edited by BloodDoll

-Removed reason for people to use a different Sentinel other than carrier. Because Balance.

:3 can I have my Forma back now?

First you give us a new Sentinel we might or might not pick over Carrier DE, and then you "fix" him to bring back the "balance". It doesn't matter if the explanation as to WHY he was "fixed" is properly written or not, fact is, he was nerfed after people started to enjoy the little sniper guy. How about nerfing stuff, you BUFF everything instead and actually fix enemy scaling? Or not because when all weapons are buffed, we might actually have a chance without having to use like 5 master race weapons like boltor prime or Soma prime and whatnot.

Just do me a favor and don't act all confused like "Oh my gawd, why does every player use Carrier? We gave them a new sentinel and yet they keep using Carrier with sweeper even though we fixed it, this must be some illiuminati S#&$ going on because this fix was perfect O:"