Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Creepiest Public Game In Warframe?

Renegade343

I've got a male friend who I usually team up with and when he plays as certain warframes, I think Saryn maybe, I do sometimes have a sneaky look at her/his butt. Not super creepy of me but it does feel a bit odd, especially if I've aimed at it for a zoomed in view before I can stop myself. What can I say, I appreciate the female form.

Not when it's dead like the guy in the OP though, that was one of the creepiest things I've ever read. Didn't even happen to me and I feel a bit unclean.

Nothing creepy like yours...but once i was in a T3 defense mission, and i was nova, the frost kept crounching and aiming at nova's butt , all of a sudden I receive a message through the PSN from the frost, i opened it up and it was just screenshots of nova's butt, and he typed stuff like "best booty pics", i found it funny though.

Edited by (PS4)EvilFlowerChild

lol i tend to aim down people at extraction while waiting for the rest of the team if i happen to like their color scheme+armor+syndana combo. half the time we just startrd shooting each other.

as for the creepy story, a friend of mine who happens to be a gril is started trying the game. despite numerous times telling her if she wants to voice chat, just skype or steam call. i guess its more comfy for her to p2talk but one time in a mission when she started talking, this guy suddenly typed " r u a girl?". she said yes.

what happened next is basically 10 minutes of creepy and thirsty-&#! questions. he even added both her wf and steam after the game. at least she finally learned her lesson and stopped using in game chat

my creepiest game in in warframe and its because of stalker i am rank 11 have faced him so many times but after update 17 stalker became creepy before he come right at me but now he uses his smoke screen so much and teleports a lot he finished talking and i saw him spawn then suddenly he dissapered and i went on with my mission i went invis but some thing keeps on turining my invis off and there is this creepy sound i turned around saw stalker then he dissapered again i went looking for him still cant see him and kept on going then he start shooting at me i turned around and melee him and he dissapered and this creepy sounds keeps on going and then he appeared behind me and it freak me out then i just killed him 

did DE change how the way stalker acts cause it freaked me out real bad

what happened next is basically 10 minutes of creepy and thirsty-! questions. he even added both her wf and steam after the game. at least she finally learned her lesson and stopped using in game chat

Could have just muted him and reported him.

Nothing creepy for me, Warframe hasn't hit the point where I can be ruthless. If girls are too afraid of using mic because of harassment, it only fuels the harassment even more. Ignoring a bully won't do anything, it's reporting him or giving him a good punch in the face. I don't care what teachers tell you about bullies or harassers, I grew up with self-defense and if you're going to get hit, you hit back twice as hard. Of course, this is just a video game and the report button is so easy, take action against harassment instead of do nothing. I'll even tell you a story about bullying, this kid brought a knife and scared the crap out of the bully, the parents were proud and the bully never bothered to bully again. While it's obvious the kid with the knife got in trouble, it produced actual results that benefited society. You want to stop harassers, then tell them you're reporting them for harassment, the fear of getting banned will get to them.

I just think it'd be nice if girls could use mic chat like it's a normal thing on video games, so that people wouldn't put it on a pedestal. It's funny because girls can be just as annoying or ruthless on mic, based on my experience on other games. And my God when they scream in rage, it's annoying because it's high pitched on my ears.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Here is freakiest game I was in... I was mulling about recruit channel wanting to try out of my fully forma Dread and chanced upon some guy who was recruiting for a long T4D run. So I thought why not...?

Worst decision of my warframe career.

I was the last person in the group, loaded up my Frost Prime and clicked to start the mission. As the mission went on, the 3 other players began chatting with one another using voice chat.. and I figured that they kinda knew each other and I was just joining in their premade group.

Guy 1 was asking Guy 2 in group if he managed to set up his TOR network cos he had a lot of 'good stuff' to share with him. Guy 2 was having some difficulties and Guy 3 chimes in to say he better set it up soon cos the 'good stuff' was really good.

Then Guy 1 and Guy 3 started talking about Red Rooms and how they enjoyed watching the lady cry and sob the other night and the discussion became very graphic.

After the mission I went to Google what a Red Room was...

Help me...

I don't have a screenshot, so it probably won't have the impact, but...I was running in the void with a group that were all using bows and boltors, and I had fallen a little behind the group. I came into that one room with the big white tree, to see a dozen or so enemies hanging from it (cause the arrows). It was kinda jarring and gave me a little shiver. I tried to screenshot it, but they faded too fast.

Also, I once saw a guy dump an entire Soma clip into a dead body. I didn't ask.

Once I was farming for Morphics (surprised me too) and someone joined with their mic on. Conversation went like this:

Random dude: Brsrkr!

Me: hi

Random dude: I've been watching you

Me:

Random dude: Brrrrrrrrsrrrrrrrrrrrrrkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And he was just following me around breathing heavily into the mic and saying that. It was creepy as hell, but I needed the Morphics.

Then there was this other time I got offered cybersex for plat in a relay. I didn't even realize until we were halfway through the conversation. Codpiece jokes......

Since most, if not all, of us in the forums are getting slightly tired of all those threads lately (you know, those threads), I thought maybe we could take a short break in General Discussion by just sharing experiences with other people. Thusly, I will be asking this: 

What is your most creepiest public game in Warframe?

Post your stories below! (Note that if you judge the story to be not safe for open reading, do hide it in spoilers.). 

Mine was this: 

I was using an Ember in a Defence Mission with another random player, and having a good time in the first few waves. Then, that player asked me to die. I asked, "Why?", and he (I assume the player was a he for the rest of this story) said, "Because.". I kept on asking why to get to the bottom of this small mystery, and turns out he has a sexual thing for dead female Warframes (I think that particular paraphilia [i searched up a bit on the matter] is classified as necrophilia.). 

In response, I shut down Warframe (that meant I aborted the mission), got out for a jog and suicide runs, and stopped playing Warframe for a day just to get to terms with that sudden and really chilling experience. That story was (I think) six or so months ago, and I never bothered to report to Support just because I thought, at the time, he was not violating any rule.

someone save that ember!

I use the female frames mainly, but i get a lot of male players trying to dry hump them, doing tea bags and stuff when im sniping or doing my stationary power attacks, mesa or banshee for example

nothing like this though..

creepy D:

Like others have said i do get annoyed with random people chatting with others, do they not realize kinects have a microphone? 

Not something creepy but really cringe worthy....

>At least 10 times I heard a 10 YO mostly runing either loki or rino and boltor prime yelling at me with their Bieber tier voice in french, and i swear, you would already find the voice iritating without said voice butchering your native language more than i'm butchering english in this post.

>All thoose Edgelord rining ash or loki with a solid black as a main color and red as their second, dragon nikana or hate (I used to be one but at least i tryed to temper this with grey/ white so it doesn't make other payers feel like i want i to whip them th death with thier own digestive organs and i didn't stayed quiet for theentire run ..... i even ran with 3 of thoose creatures at the same time, .... not unsetteling at alll... ) I also have a theory about them, they must be what's born of the stalker and a red veil female member or something .............