Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

News About Vulklok

Syln

whats the change?

well they said that its a sniper rifle and its suppose hit things at long range not miss all the time, they will reevaluate the situation, its all good its being fix... so just calm your %$# for a while

Edited by vashyoung

slower fire rate but they're putting the accuracy back to what it was

thank god i was hoping ps4 wouldn't  get the crappy version lol. thank you.

well they said that its a sniper rifle and its suppose hit things at long range not miss all the time, they will reevaluate the situation, its all good its being fix... so just calm your %$# for a while

good i saw a few vids of it shooting ...it was worse than the wyrm prime weapon lol.

thank god i was hoping ps4 wouldn't  get the crappy version lol. thank you.

good i saw a few vids of it shooting ...it was worse than the wyrm prime weapon lol.

not really that bad.. people just exaggerating things a lot, but at long range volklok is really having a hard time, but fix is coming no worries

The change itself seemed entirely unnecessary. I generally don't mind changes to things but that one caught me off guard as the vulcoklkeckik (spelling) was the first sentinel that I could see being able to maintain its usefulness into later game/endless missions. I wasn't pissed or anything when the change hit but I had dumped fair bit of for a into it.

Nice podcast to much &#! kissing in some parts, like that part when he says "that DE listens to us at all is brilliant" Really? that some crazy achievement to you? any Dev that has his community voice in disregards will feel it sooner or later in his pocked when the community starts to leave/migrate and money pool start to dry.You can't make games in some vacuum.

Just look ad CD Project, from a no-name Developer from Poland a country that most ppl would had problems to show on a map they became one of the most beloved RPG Developers(de throning Bioware for a lot of ppl) that ship millions per release.

And how did they do it ? they listen to the community, did free updates and pro consumer tactics and the community responded to that rewarding them and growing.

The thing is nerfing the  RoF even more will make it remain being useless, again the wrong way to address things. There is little difference if something only ever shoots once in a blue moon or misses 3 out of 4 shots in the same amount of time, it boils down to the same thing, less effect on the enemy.

Slower ROF + Original Accuracy + Possible to miss while moving = Makes it kind of useless because this game is about constant moving.

Still, makes sense somehow, you don't really run like hell bullet jumping after a slide and pretend to be firing with a sniper rifle at an enemy 70mt away meanwhile.

I like the change honestly, seems fair.

Edited by siralextraffo

Still, makes sense somehow, you don't really run like hell bullet jumping after a slide and pretend to be firing with a sniper rifle at an enemy 70mt away meanwhile.

I like the change honestly, seems fair.

Except that it is not some dude wielding a sniper rifle it is an autonomous stabilized platform with a supposedly precision rifle. Warframe is fast paced, constantly moving combat unless you happen to be Mesa standing still and spamming powers. If the sentinel fails at what it is supposed to do it remains useless.