Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Rant) Okay Honestly I Am Fed Up Of People Saying " Nerf Syndicate Primaries"

-CM-Excalibur-

Hi Iam BladeOfRuin, Im MR12 and I honestly am Disgusted and annoyed of people saying that. I hate it when people nag that everyone should get the primaries and all mastery ranks.... Well to all those MR12 requirement for syndicate primary haters, Iam sorry but that should stay as it is because we MR12-Up deserved it for our efforts of grinding through alot just to get this rank to get it. I was in alliance chat once and some mr10 and below dudes suddenly were saying "F*** DE FOR MAKING THOSE mr12"...... ugh.... I also wanted to point out the weapon nerfs..... THEY DONT NEED NERFING, THEY ARE THE BETTER VERSIONS/ BUFFS OF THE ORIGINAL WEAPONS...Especially the sancti tigris which is getting alot of forum posts of nerfing it... thats all i have to say.. If you read the whole thing thank you, Leave your comments about my rant and feel free to send hate if you want, its your solo opinion anyway and I will respect that.

Hi Iam BladeOfRuin, Im MR12 and I honestly am Disgusted and annoyed of people saying that. I hate it when people nag that everyone should get the primaries and all mastery ranks.... Well to all those MR12 requirement for syndicate primary haters, Iam sorry but that should stay as it is because we MR12-Up deserved it for our efforts of grinding through alot just to get this rank to get it. I was in alliance chat once and some mr10 and below dudes suddenly were saying "F*** DE FOR MAKING THOSE mr12"...... ugh.... I also wanted to point out the weapon nerfs..... THEY DONT NEED NERFING, THEY ARE THE BETTER VERSIONS/ BUFFS OF THE ORIGINAL WEAPONS...Especially the sancti tigris which is getting alot of forum posts of nerfing it... thats all i have to say.. If you read the whole thing thank you, Leave your comments about my rant and feel free to send hate if you want, its your solo opinion anyway and I will respect that.

I understand, the majority of players want to offer up nerfs for things instead of just not using the weapon.

If players think that they should get all the best stuff early then they are not understanding the game right.You are supposed to get decent gear to start with,not the best.As you progress,you will get better and better gear until you get the best gear.

I agree with you, many players should really understand that fact.

Edited by BladeOfRuin

If players think that they should get all the best stuff early then they are not understanding the game right.You are supposed to get decent gear to start with,not the best.As you progress,you will get better and better gear until you get the best gear.

Main issue here is.. People's friends get them to play the game and then when they hit MR12 they spam them with good gear..

I've been playing for a year and a half or so and have almost 3k hours.. 2k or so in missions.. I'm only mr16 bc I stopped caring about new gear and just wanted to screw around..

It's the simple thing of everyone wants soemthing that is broken so they can do massive damage..

My friends who are new always ask me for gear and I simply say..

"No, you can start out the way you were meant to.. If you buy plat and trade me I will happily give you a boltor prime/Scindo prime-- Etc, etc.."

I think they need to increase the MR where you can trade, honestly, as people joining clans and just getting spammed with good stuff for free is terrible..

But that's a post for another day.

Edited by RykerTheFox

well apparently in the last devstream they mentioned adding a restriction on trading that involves MR for example, you couldn't trade a sancti tigris [MR 12] to someone below MR 12 and so on, and they are planning a rework of MR's cause they are using the old system from when they had only 8 MR's, so hopefully this will fix the issue with people trolling others and giving new players freebies without them working for it.

Edited by Arbiter_of_Death

I think the problem most of these nerf-bringers have, is that they are lazy and don't like the grind. I remember when the Dragon Nikana first came out, at the time I was a low Mastery Rank because I didn't see much point levelling up further. I had purchased the best weapons of that time, so I was pretty content. But then I heard that this was an awesome weapon that was only available after you reached a certain level and that kind of got me out of the lazy area I was in and it felt so cool to feel that I had achieved the Dragon Nikana.

It gives you something to aspire towards in the game. Good job on giving new players something to work towards DE.

I understand, the majority of players want to offer up nerfs for things instead of just not using the weapon.

The people who want nerfs are a generally a minority who feel like their favourite weapon/warframe is getting overshadowed and they don't like seeing other people using better weapons/warframes than they have. As Tactical Potato once said; "Even though they are the minority, they are the only ones who are frequently vocal." So they get listened more often than not, unfortunately. Even though this is a PvE game, people still can't leave other people alone.

I think they need to increase the MR where you can trade, honestly, as people joining clans and just getting spammed with good stuff for free is terrible..

Twinking. DE have already stated that they're going to increase the MR requirements for prime gear and such like, if you don't have the MR for it you can't purchase it from other players. No more MR2's with Rhino P's/Boltor P's.

Regarding this thread, meta-complaints have no place on the forums. Abandon thread.

Tonkor, soma prime, and boltor prime should be mr15+. Weapons like that are too strong to be given to lower Mr players. I see nothing wrong with Syndicate primaries being mr12,and hope to see more weapons moved up. Before Syndicate primaries, there was no reason to go above mr8 for weapons. And load out slots wernt that great of incentive either. Only the additional syndicate standings were the only positive of having a high Mr number. Iv seen a mr10 player with enough Co for mr19. There was just no reason to rank up.

This is the only online game I've played where the community completely flips their lid over wanting to nerf things, things that are only used for PvE mind you.

It completely boggles the mind. Some one should start a psychological study on this community, see where all this is coming from.

Sure, they feel over powered when going through the first few waves of a defense or whatever, but we aren't there for those first few waves. We are there for the long haul, and we need gear thats up to the challenge.

Just remembered I had a squad rage quit yesterday due to my synoid simulor eating the faces off of the fodder waves.

Edited by Aoden

Tonkor, soma prime, and boltor prime should be mr15+. Weapons like that are too strong to be given to lower Mr players. I see nothing wrong with Syndicate primaries being mr12,and hope to see more weapons moved up. Before Syndicate primaries, there was no reason to go above mr8 for weapons. And load out slots wernt that great of incentive either. Only the additional syndicate standings were the only positive of having a high Mr number. Iv seen a mr10 player with enough Co for mr19. There was just no reason to rank up.

Exactly. The famous Boltor Prime and Soma Prime are really low rank, MR 2 and 6 respectively. Basically a new player can get into the game, spend maybe a few hours levelling up to MR 2 and then they can get one of the most top-tier weapons in the game and they still complain about new weapons having larger MR restrictions. Laziness at its finest.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

This is the only online game I've played where the community completely flips their lid over wanting to nerf things, things that are only used for PvE mind you.

It completely boggles the mind. Some one should start a psychological study on this community, see where all this is coming from.

I assure you, many, many game forum communities like their nerf threads.

It's called COD syndrome aka "that mofo did more damage then me i want his gear nerfed" ^^