Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #60!

[DE]Rebecca

When will polarities be readjusted / distributed to make more sense and become less of a hassle?

Some polarities are simply unused, some are overabundant, and some are forced in just to make people use more Formas unnecessarily.

Many pistols have D Polarities on them with hardly any good mods to fit in, while most builds end up being 7 V Polarities and one -.

Carrier Prime has an added V Polarity that can hardly work with anything but Fired Up,

Many Warframes carry Polarities that don't even match any mod that their abilities synchronize with - which simply makes players spend more money and time on Forma (Which is also designed in a very consuming and grindful way), or limit their builds to something inefficient.

Polarities haven't changed or evolved much since U8 and every addition to the game only condenses the mod pool further into the edge that it is stuck in. Every Damage buff goes in V for weapons, most Dual-stat Mods are in V as well, Melee weapons with D end up using Frost damage or nothing else..

It's just a broken system that is being left unchecked.

Is there any chance a slight UI update is in the works? Mainly the pop up communications from lotus during excavation missions who blocks the excavators life creating potential losses and vey hek during the raid that blocks team life and part of the hacking wheel which gets particularly frustrating on nightmare mode when its not only accuracy that counts but time efficiency.

With the recently added mission with Clem, we had Darvo take the place of Lotus for a few missions. Teshin did this with the Natah line. Can we expect more of these characters to replace the Lotus's dialogue in our missions? Maybe a voiceover pack for use with normal missions?

ETA on Chroma Immortal Skin?

Do you plan to ever add more rooms to the Dojo? What about putting Arsenals or loadout changes in the dueling room?

Is it possible for the temple of honor to have changeable statues instead of a standard Loki? If so would it be possible for the helmets on the statues to be changeable too?

Sincerely,

EttoreBladesong

Great Wyrm

Clan Dragonsong

Edited by (PS4)EttoreBladesong

With the quest that dropped this week does this mean there will see rise in NPC's with flushed out character in the near future? Your recent "dual wielding companion" is a fantastic addition to the game, so who's next? Characters like Derf Anyo or John the Prodman? Named Syndicate NPC's?

Or may we even see the addition of new mission handlers like Darvo and Teshin since they have served that role in the past? 

What are your thoughts on the fact that the stance pool for longswords, that the skana-THE weapon in Tenno Culture belongs to, is woefully shallow? Any plans to flesh it out? New stance for Longswords?

Any plans for more mods like Berserker that trigger for a specific condition, such as status proc, etc? ANy plans for fleshing out the status system?

Do you guys want to have a very large or small pool of mods to work with?  

Thanks for hosting the Devstream.

First question on this Dev thread,

Will we ever, EVER, see some sort of change to channelling? Currently it is not very diverse, will there be plans to adjust it's damage values and make it interesting in conjunction with charge attacks? e.g Venkas, get armour shred, hammers rag doll etc.?

Trying oncew more:

I know this questions isn't a top priority, but can we expect a change to the Phobos boss in the future? My main concern is with Phobos being a later planet and having reused bosses that were killed on their respective planets, I feel it doesn't stay lore-shly consistent.

This leaves a slot for a potential new boss: perhaps some royalty?

greetings dev(s) i have two question and and they are:

1)after luckily seeing the little teaser we got of the new ship(s) it hit me will we be able to go into other people ship like if you'r in a squad or something will we have an option to board someone's ship to wait with them or hang out and stuff or will we just be sitting in are ships alone.

2)if we will be able to board other ships will there be a new animation for dropping off the tenno(s) for missions.

Edited by SOULFOX297

i have two big questions for ya'll

1. Will Baro ever cycle back to some of the bigger items that are needed by newer players (primed Flow and Continuity being the big ones i can think of)

2. Have you though to nerf multishot without consuming a bullet.  i.e. 30% dmg on the multisot bullet or making it a corrupted mod that increases reload or something.  there are so many guns that are going to take a huge hit if you make each multishot bullet consume a round in the chamber (vakor marelok being my personal concern)  it would also hurt guns with only one round in the chamber.

1) Bringing archwings into raids is one thing, but will there ever be an archwing boss, spam farmable like all the others?

2) Will there ever be Prime upgrades? (aka Latron Prime > Tiberon Prime)

3) Is Devstream 60 the finally the time to reveal my Trinity Prime?

Also, it's pronounced Dev-row, people.

Q.will we ever see the old unused tiles make a return in the future?

Q.will we ever see special weapons such as vandal, and wraith weapons be recolorable such as the prisma stuff?

Q.will we ever see more stat changing skins such as the brokk hammer skin?

Q.when you said the remote observers were used to test new camera angles, what are these new tests for? possible new views when playing?

Edited by lightdragon64

Question: In the last devstream you mentioned alternate Lisets and that Lisets dock with a much larger ship (thats when we come down the ramp); you mentiond plans to significantly expand this area as an extension of expanding the incubator. Will this area be heavily customizable as the dojos? Will we be able to invite others? Is this even close to implemention? Will there be an armory to show off weaponry? Also, on a completely different  subject... The worlds as beautiful as they are, are lacking in fauna. Any plans to incorporate more wildlife aside from companions? Like encounters with those huge sharks in the new aqua tile sets, or decorative tanks of bizare aquatic life, encounters with stray creatures on Earth, or even strange bugs on ships. They don't  have to be interactive like the skates.