Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #60!

[DE]Rebecca

Is this a sign?

Is the appearance of minibosses in the proxy rebellion defence, a sign of minibosses appearing in normal defence in the future?

Is the increase in melee finisher speed, a sign of tweaks to come to melee and ash in the future?

Is the change in multishot and damage the beginning of the focus system/skill trees for weapons/warframes?

EDIT: Vectis prime is the first prime variant of a weapon, where max damage mods result in a lower DPS to it's unprimed variant (with the same mods). Will the Damage mod rework affect this?

This event is incredibly fun, best defence I've had in 2 years. Thanks! \o/

Edited by NetSlayer

-How is the Progress on Volt rework? Can you show us something?

-there's too many plans for new frames, on previous devstream i heard at least 4 new frames are under development, but is there any plan to release a new archwing?especially since J3 golem is gonna be released SOON

-its pretty difficult for console tenno to setup button for secondary fire, cos were running out of buttons, is there a better way to fix this problem?

-ETA on umbra gears?

Hi DE.

I really liked recent quest with new character Clem, so I thought with some friends of mine, it would be nice to do sometinhg special with him by the end of year, or to be precise on X-mas 2015. How about him singing Jingle bells kind of song but instead he would sing Gra-ka-ta Graka-ta or someitnhg like this in cheerful voice? That would be hilarious. And also make him stand near X-mas tree and give away some presents, like Chibis or something.

And also another thing for X-mas special, like last year, i would love if we got new skins. This time imagine, Hikou as snowflakes and Kunai as icicles. And maybe snowball fights? Or at least as skins for some pistols. Also Pistol snow skins also would be nice.

And finally I would love to see special treatment for Nyx, Christmas skin. Make her Light blue and white or sometihng, and Excalibur as Snow grandpa. So I give you this idea in advance, cause its 3 months before X-mas, and I am eager to see what you will do next time.

Song: Gra-ka-ta Gra-ka-ta, Gra-kata-ta-ta-ta  Gra-ka-ta Gra-ka-ta, Gra-kata-ta-ta-ta Clem!

Hello guys!

So my question/s;

The new warframe, monkey king? mind explaining his skills and all, saw something and didnt quite understand

The turret, can it be manouverable instead? having it locked onto one position where enemies rarely spawn is not quite good. th eonly time is used is when in survival and next to a capsule...just a suggestion though. And with this, will we get to see more operational vehicles of somesort?

Can we see those corpus units, with the interchangeable parts?

do you recieve inspiration from other games? what are your favourites, why?

With the coming of umbra tier warframes, Will the umbra's be different in animation wise or skillset wise?

How are those alt skins coming along for rhino, trinity and saryn? is there another one been worked on secretly?

Is frost prime model getting visually updated with its return? it isnt far different from vanilla frost.

Will the appearance of corpus bosses and uncommon proxy units (like the scavenger drone) become more commonplace on Pluto or Europa? Units like the Bursas and Hyenas (maybe even Jackals and Raptors) would be a great answer to grineer heavy units and their ever expanding arsenal.

If you went back in time to show your past selves (at the time of the initial closed beta) the current build of Warframe, what do you think they would like/dislike first? (From your specific department or in general)

With the great strides we make in life, sometimes looking back at how we used to think can show us how much we've really changed. Things you love now, may not have been well received earlier in your life.

5xhEHlB.jpg

Join us this Friday, September 18 for a special Devstream #60: Update 17.5 Preview Stream!  

Who: Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects – Scott, Steve, Sheldon, and Geoff!

What: This Devstream will feature previews of our next Update: 17.5! Tune in for information on a new Warframe, new enemies, and more! We'll also be discussing hot topics from last Devstream. Lots to show and lots to discuss, so don't miss it!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us Friday, September 18 at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on September 18!  Get your questions in!  

I was wondering about Chesa Kubrow

Right now he is pretty mu​ch terrible. He does not do his job at all.

He is giving me shotgun ammo when i'm using a rifle, he has no priorities, he wouldn't give me a rare mod over some credits for example.

Also his disarm abillity is pretty bad too, it will disarm some lancers over guardian heavy gunners or bombarders..

Very dissapointed, I farmed him for a pretty long time, looking for a viable replacement to a sentinel.

I made him mainly for the disarm abillity, me being a limbo focusing on killing stronger targets and sometimes popping my ult to destroy everything.

So having a kubrow that will help me disarm my isolated targets will only make it easier to get down those guardian eximus in some hour and and a half survival iv runs.

Chesa should prioritize:

1. Rare mods

2. Blueprints

3. Rare Materials (Argon crystal, neurodes, orokin cell..)

4. Orbs

5. Normal Mods

6. Ammo

7. Credits

And for the Disarm:

1. Eximus

2. Heavy Units

3. Light units.

That's my 2 cents.

I really really hope [DE]Rebecca will respond to this.​ ​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​