Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #60!

[DE]Rebecca

Questions one:
Besides the return of charge attacks, have you considered adding any other mechanics, such as counter attacks and grabs, to the existing melee system? The "reload" key is currently unused.

Question two:

How are charge attacks progressing?

Question three:

When will you update melee target lock to resemble what most hack 'n' slash games use? Some stances (dual daggers - sinking talon) are incapable of hitting enemies with certain attacks because of the "lock to set distance from enemy" system.

Question four:

Why do we still get procs while parrying bullets?

Question five:

When will you replace the placeholder stun batons enemies use when radial disarmed?

Question six:

Could finishers be moved to the "use" key?

P.S. 18th of September is my birthday. I would be grateful if some of these questions get asked during the stream. Thank you.

Edited by Lukap99

1) Are there any assets that we can see for the Mios or for the Moon?

2) Will there be a non-raid version of J3 Golem, like there is with Vay Hek on Earth?

3) Will the new Corpus units be an update to the crewmen range, or an addition to their arsenal?

Edited by Perral

As other players have said, I am mostly interested in more information about multishot and damage changes and futures plans along those lines. Other topics that would be informative are the Starchart 3.0 changes; J3 Golem Raid and rewards; and the void changes that are said to be coming up alongside the Starchart changes and Sentients return.

Syndicate melees , please dont release telos boltace , give us telos kogake ! lol

On a serious note any news about the focus system? and dual dark swords?

HEy DE

Question about warframe skins.

It seems that the Trinity and Rhino skins are "fan made" , or at least were meade by someone other than mynki at first (I think)

Do you plan to do the same for all warframes  and if so will Zephyr get his "original concept art from his concept artist"  

arcane_zephyr_the_wind_elemental_v2_by_l

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/527987-about-fanmade-skins-zephyr/

thats the wrong one !!! i want this one ; 

7wO6W6Z.jpg

When will we be receiving a chat overhaul, such as Chat 2.0?  The current system seems a bit archaic, to say the least.

Example: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/445799-fan-concept-chat-20-design/?fromsearch=1

I totaly agree on this, cannot understand why after all this time we still have this very clumsy chat, as it is such an easy thing to change

Question 1: I know survival and similar missions get talked about improving rewards due to RNG, I was wondering once you hit 25 mins the start of 2nd rotation of AABC if we could get two items of same rotation like A gives two A items, I've done 40 mins where my rotation C was the same reward for both 20/40. 

Question 2: Tyl Regor fight is cool but not many maniacs spawn on solo especially that I'm mr 19 with full modded stuff on, I hought we would do an archwing battle later or chase him to another lab that has more prepared countermeasures against Tenno.

Question 3: some Prime weaponry are pure orokin made others are like upgraded tenno weaponry, will we ever see corpus/Grineer/infested prime weaponry or there a reason?

Question 4: Equinox's 3rd ability in Day form is an Ally only ability, does Equinox benefit from it on solo or is it a wasted ability for a soloist?

Question 5: Will older frames get passive perks? Why didn't Chroma? 

Question 6 Will console have a foilage setting or is it there already? Snow and rain look like sprites/particles and no leaves/pollen on earth or moisture in galleon 

Question 7 when will Reaper prime and Latron Prime get PBR?

Question 8 The two polearm stances are quite similar in animation will there be a third or rework to old stances on basic attack like how tempo royale is different from cleaving whirlwind and rending crane yet rending crane and cleaving whirlwind share same quick melee attack 

Question 9, any new pigments to get for Dojo? 

Question 10, will kubrow or cavat have a call back feature or activate a passive as a shade mode?

Question 11, underwater sealabs need metallic stress and bangs [ambient noises] from the sea pressure all I hear is wildlife which is good.

Question 12, I noticed sentients have a hymn/mantra, was the music back in update 7 a clue for tenno and lotus? Do Tenno have a hymn/mantra?

Question 13, will Warframes ever have vocals? Only thing close is Banshee's gasp, Valkyrs yell, rhinos roar and possibly chroma.

Question 14, Immortal skins any new ones? Will day of the dead skins return and/or have additional? Bat armor coming back as well? What about event skins like paracyst

Question 15, when will sheev be available again? Will Snipetron and the Vandal come to console?

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

Ever since Gradivus Dilema, events and/or quests have been used to introduce new bosses and boss reworks, which helped greatly to define their character as well as giving them a relevant and noticeable spot in the story. Is there a change we could see events or quests that showcase bosses that did not get this treatment such as Lech Kril and Lephantis?

Last devstream you stated that you will be "fixing" multishot to use multiple ammo, and you'll make tweaks to accomidate that, but didn't specify what kind of tweaks you would do. I believe this was the main reason behind the initial outrage: Lack of information and wild speculation. For all we know, you could just tweak multishot and leave everything else the same, effectively halfing or even thirding our effective DPS. Can you explain the current direction weapons will be changed to compensate for the Multishot tweaks?

Also can we possibly get any information on the Sayrn Rework?

With raids requiring at least 4 players, will we ever see rewards of a similar scale for players that prefer to play in small groups or solo?

I like raids, don't get me wrong, but getting a full team together and ready takes a long time.

To me (who plays solo or with a 1 or 2 friends at most) it is quite limiting when I can play these type of missions due to the 4-8 player restrictions. An idea that has been circling the forums for a while would be a game mode with side objectives, these objectives would yield better rewards the more you complete. Sort of like a free-roam mission in which you decide the time and effort you put in and get rewarded accordingly.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz