Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monkey King Warframe Reveal

MASTAVASE

From the video it looks like his 1 is him extending his pole to poke and knock down, his 2 is pretty much nimbus riding, 3/4 need better animations and less wonky size changing. His design and color choices remind me of the Sun Wu Kong you see in Chinese plays about journey to the west with his white and red face.

Overall could be better. Hopefully it's more polished when we get it since his one is completely lacking an animation unless using the 3/4 skill.

This looks awesome.

Didn't think they'd manage to keep the theme within Warframe style when I first heard about it.

EDIT:

Just saw its abilities.

Not sure what the first skill does. 

The second one seems to be the Nekros Soul Punch.

The third one looks pretty flashy. I assume you can't attack during that state, but you're also invincible. I can see it being useful in survival missions.

The 4th one is what really got me pumped! Hah, looks like a fun skill to play around with.

Man, I really hope we get it in a month or so. (right after the exclusivity expires).

Edited by KingTaro

Here is a conversation between Sheldon and Rebecca, make of it what you will but I think we may see that Monkey frame on the the dev stream today.

Sheldon-Hmm - going to play a co-op mission with @rebbford on the stream today.. which frame to use?

Rebecca-You know the answer to this ... but you certainly are king at monkeying around....

Actually I hope they get Parkour 2.0 ASAP and DE makes the promo videos. The poor guys obviously need a few lessons.

i don't even know if lessons could help this level of sad, like even if you didn't know how to promo anyone with half a brain can tell this is crap. they need a new advertising team or something, obviously the current group doesn't care or are blind.