Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monkey King Warframe Reveal

MASTAVASE

Sun Wukong could transform and rid a cloud... if DE is really paying tribute to him in a frame design (this one does indeed appear female so new one) then the frame can be unique more than most.

his other famous abilties are cloning and transformations, but I cant imagine sun wukong without his famous staff "Ruyi Jingu Bang"

Edited by Culaio

The exception, not the rule.

And why can't this be an exception as well?

Not bad. Find the shoes goofy though.

The shoes are actually very reminiscent of old Chinese shoe designs.

It has breasts, clearly visible in the second picture. It's a female warframe so it most likely will be released after brawler.

I don't even....

It has breasts, clearly visible in the second picture. It's a female warframe so it most likely will be released after brawler.

If you're talking about the curve on the right. Thats just the middle part of his(?) chest armor giving the illusion of a booby. 

http://i.imgur.com/5NyrIS2.jpg 

If it is something else. Ignore this post :D

i dont want chinese stuff that ignores or out of the warframe world to be added to international version no matter how good it may seem

it is breaking the game

it is money grabbing

it makes the game into something cheap with no spine

now,now. calm down lol.

i think we can all agree after gentlemen rift, pirate, harlequin, tanky pelt dragon, cowgirl and palladin frame i really really doubt we can break the ninja theme anymore since you cant break whats been broken already.

not to mention all frames are obtainable thru grind. if DE wants to add more 'interesting' frames, go for it i say.

though im interested on how his powers gonna be. the old books and movies depict this guy as pretty damn OP and have like 40S#&$zillion skills or smth.

most popular ones are turning his hair to clones and shapeshift if i remember correctly.