Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monkey King Warframe Reveal

MASTAVASE

I have to say that I really like his design and look, but his abilities are total garbage design wise. It looks to be rip-offs of other Warframe's abilities. I can't even tell which is his third and fourth ability. Does he just not have a fourth ability? Oh, during the devstream they explain his abilities, but I still don't get it. I guess one of the abilities is just a buff of some sort?

I'm glad in the devstream they said they'll be tweaking Wukong instead of releasing him as is

Edited by SicSlaver

Really though. His skills look on the lazy side. Especially the staff. Holy crap it looks awful.

He seems to just do a bunch of the same stuff other frames do slightly different. Not too hype.

I agree his staff move looks like a glitch and seems kinda silly to me.

I watched the stream.

"Man what HAVE they done to Valkyr?"

Then I realized it is not Valkyr but a warframe I haven't even heard of.

Then I saw the similarities between the new Valkyr and the Monkey King.

They look like brother and sister allmost.

Power look cool. Designwize it is like I thought, the trend of Sentients and Chroma/Volt Prime is a major influence on design at the moment.

In kind of hate/love it.

I may or may not compulsively sing this song for months after we get this frame =D

(also hopefully we get piggy, kappa guy and bald monk lady frames in the future too =p).

Yep that's what i thought of too.

So we have cloud flying, his super-expanding staff, now we need pulling out hairs to make clones and one other power.

This Warframe got a very good Design, but his skills don't looks like fun.

We got a similiar skill effect from ember/volt 1, maybe a power up skill, his third skill cloudwalker are fine, but your movement goes slowly. loki, ash and limbo got a better skill like that.

The last Skill from him is a typical Special Weapon with her own Combos and his combos don't looks very cool or something else.

I don't think people wanna play this frame more as a other rarely Frame like Limbo.

We got a another Air Frame in menstyle now, i hope they create more Frames with the same element with a other gender.

A new Fire king or a Ice princess would be cool :D

This Warframe got a very good Design, but his skills don't looks like fun.

We got a similiar skill effect from ember/volt 1, maybe a power up skill, his third skill cloudwalker are fine, but your movement goes slowly. loki, ash and limbo got a better skill like that.

The last Skill from him is a typical Special Weapon with her own Combos and his combos don't looks very cool or something else.

I don't think people wanna play this frame more as a other rarely Frame like Limbo.

We got a another Air Frame in menstyle now, i hope they create more Frames with the same element with a other gender.

A new Fire king or a Ice princess would be cool :D

he is cool ASF.. keep your salt and shade to yourself & stop using "we"

The design of the warframe itself is cool, with a good inspiration of ancient Chinese clothing, nothing to say against this.

The skills on the other hand look mostly uninspired and worse, hastily and poorly done, especially the staff skill. I hope DE will go back to the drawing board for them, otherwise we will have a frame that westerners will get only for mastery points, and that chinese players will find offensive (because such a great legend as Sun Wukong has been adapted in such a lousy skilled warframe). I mean, chinese folklore attributes so many cool powers and feats to the Monkey King, and the abilities a warframe designed after him look so bad ?

nowadays it always about china and exclusive are we leftover now?????we are the ONE that support u from beginning DE remember pls dont discriminate us why make ur girlfriend (china) happy when u have a wife( global) damnnn so sad after seeing 2 in a row chinese got 2 exclusive warframe thats idiot zzz

Edited by batoto05

nowadays it always about china and exclusive are we leftover now?????we are the ONE that support u from beginning DE remember pls dont discriminate us why make ur girlfriend (china) happy when u have a wife( global) damnnn so sad after seeing 2 in a row chinese got 2 exclusive warframe thats idiot zzz

Timed exclusive... a new excal skin aint worth crying about and i welcome all new frames to the game so why dont you? The wait perhaps? In that case try being a console player...