Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Type Of Weapon Do You Think Is Missing In Warframe?

Demdemeh

1. Secondary  : Right hand Submachine gun / Left hand Shotgun (hand canon) combo.

Left click single / auto fire, right click pellet blast.

Lots of damage but reloading takes ages.

2. Primary : Rifle with underbarrel grenade launcher. 

Left click single / auto fire, right click zoom, alt fire grenade.

Grenades use a large chunk of ammo.

3. Melee : Flail / Morning star

Oh boy, I have a small list.

Spears

I'm still mildly baffled that these aren't in yet. The closest thing we have are polearms, but those classify more as halberds. I want to cosplay a dragoon, jump really high into the air and then dunk someone. Gotta get out Oberon for that one.

Fireball Launcher

I want this so bad. There's really not many fire weapons, and that seems really weird since most every other game tends to abuse fire weapons. The Husk Fireball Launcher from Killing Floor really comes to mind here, and I'd love to see something like that here.

Also the Ignis is still hands down one of the worst primaries in the game.

More Ice Weapons

Since... you know, there's only one cold weapon in the game. Would be quite appropriate for those spears they should totally put in.

Rocket Launcher Machine Gun

Maybe I have a weakness for primaries that can kill me, but I love the Kulstar. It's one of my favorite secondaries in the game due to its sheer deadifying potential. But we need a fully automatic missile launcher that shoots tiny rockets that explode. It's the next logical step for boom boom weapons.

Dedicated Channeling Melee
So, channeling is nice and all, but there's no weapon dedicated to it; I'd personally love to see a melee weapon focused around channeling.

Laser Swords

Why are they not in yet?

Swordchucks

We have nunchucks. Now make swordchucks. It's the next obvious step in nunchuck evolution.

Minigun

Blah blah blah Gorgon yeah whatever, it has a spool up. But it's not a minigun. I want a gun the size of a Tenno that's absurdly hard to control and shreds an entire Balor Fomorian. I want to see those barrels spin and hear all those bullets firing at once. I want an ammo capacity of 2000 and empty it all in 10-20 seconds.

...Might have to make it an Archwing weapon.

Edited by Camelslayer

- A Hooksword

- A single sided Axe

- A Halberd

- Something that fires Bola rounds (Imagine two small pellets connected by a string in between. This string is metallic and cuts through a lot of things. It's a maiming machine.)

- A Monofilament Whip. PLEASE. Make it a Stalker weapon.

- A GUIDED missile launcher

- Something that shoots proyectiles/bullets from the wrist AKA some sort of concealed weapon

- A weapon that orbits around your wrist and you can send flying like the Glaive

- Chains with blades

- A CHAINSAW WEAPON. DOUBLE HANDED. OR SINGLE HANDED. PLEASE.

Strun is nowhere near a pump action shotgun. Dont make me laugh.

Have you even used one recently? Literally all that's missing is the ka-chunk sound that someone else wanted, and a slide animation, but IMO the whole model needs a redo anyway.

Ingame there would be no gameplay difference between a semi auto and a pump anyway, the biggest thing is one-shell-at-a-time loading, which the Struns have.

Edited by KinetosImpetus

K1xYHzW.jpg

Voila! The ZF-1.

It's light. Handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger, three thousand round clip with bursts of three to three hundred, and with the Replay button - another Zorg invention - it's even easier.

One shot...and replay sends every following shot to the same location. And to finish the job, all the Zorg oldies-but-goldies.

Rocket launcher... arrow launcher, with exploding or poisonous gas heads, very practical... our famous net launcher... the always-efficient flamethrower, my favorite...

and for the grand finale, the all-new 'Ice-cube System'!

For practicality sake, Alt fire will cycle through the different firing type and will consume all 3 primary ammo types (rifle, shotgun, sniper) depending on which firing mode yu used.

If they made this weapon, I would fork out platinum faster than you can say multi-pass.

I don't have enough keys for all the alt fire options

Hand-blasters that are attachments to your palm that shoot Tenno stored energy, that would be so dope!

I'd like to see a weapon (besides melee) that used something besides ammo. A recharging weapon like archwing (but slower maybe), power energy, or even shield energy. 

Edit:

And my own idea a template weapon that consists of attachments, skins etc.  It morphs based around what is used on it and is useless without any. A build your own weapon type weapon. Barrel could modify the shot type, stock could change base damages, Ammo/clip/mag would alter reloads and stuff. The parts are pre generated and mix and match type deal.

It's not a really fleshed out idea but the principal is there. It's a stretch goal that I really don't expect implemented. It is a lot of work so that people can have a "custom gun". Someone will likely figure a meta for it and every one will just do that. Or the stats will be too low and no one will touch the thing.

I think low stats might not be too bad anyway. It might be a turd but I made it myself.

Edited by VioletViridian

Have you even used one recently? Literally all that's missing is the ka-chunk sound that someone else wanted, and a slide animation, but IMO the whole model needs a redo anyway.

Ingame there would be no gameplay difference between a semi auto and a pump anyway, the biggest thing is one-shell-at-a-time loading, which the Struns have.

I use my Strun Wraith time to time. I t doesnt look nor feel like a pump action shotgun. Its nowhere near a pump action.

I don't have enough keys for all the alt fire options

I mean it will be one button. Right now the middlemouse button on PC is alt fire right? Pressing it for the zf-1 won't cause it to shoot anything, but instead change firing type.

E.g normal fire (with action replay) -> rocket launcher -> poisonous arrows -> net launcher -> flamethrower -> freeze blast -> normal fire.