Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Type Of Weapon Do You Think Is Missing In Warframe?

Demdemeh

• 3 weeks later...

A decent full auto secondary that doesn't need you to use ammo pies every few mins.

Synoid Gram was that weapon for while, yes it was OP for sure but the nerf was over kill imo. I am getting tired of having to use the Valk Marelok all the time since that is the only weapon I have that can dent a level 60+ mob and still be ammo efficient. /bored

More on topic: like to see actual martial arts moves not tied to a weapon. If you take off your melee weapon, you can't melee at all. Why do we lose ability to king fu with no weapon? This makes no sense to me considering the basis of the game; we are supposed to be ninjas! And ninjas should know bare hand fighting...right?

Edited by fizbit

A chainsaw-gunblade. Think GoW Lancer but instead, it's more parts chainsaw than rifle, definately two-handed. It would need a new stance though.

-I've also wanted a rifle-butt move for quite some time, like the enemies have :c

Edited by DudeManBroLol

most of the things Id like to see are alredy covered here, but a rapiar or foil might be cool

I paly a lot of killing floor, and some of the gun types there might be cool in warframe, such as an SMG with alt fire healing darts. cant heal yourself, but can heal a team mate.

maby a proper flamethrower with the ability to dumb gas and light it.

Also something slimier to iron man gontalets that jest allow you to punch or do hand to hand but if channeling can fire ranged blasts.

- Mace and chain/flail with a circular sawblade (in stead of spiked ball). That spins. 
- Whip made of a chainsaw's chain
- A real crossbow
- long bow
- bathlet

- Aluminum Baseball Bat

- scimitar (preferably Egyptian version)

Edited by ComCray