Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As A Human.

FacelessMaster

I don't know, what about you, guys, but sometimes I want to play as human:technician, medic, thief... We have a lot of weapon to finish any mission successfully. AND!!! We have a Tenno!
I am positioning this idea as growing of Warframe's world and new steps of difficult in mission.

UPD: correct some terrible mistakes.

UPD: sorry, I have no practise for a long time in English.

Edited by Taeghar

I don't know, what about you, guys, but sometimes I want to play with usual human:technician, medic, thief... We have a lot of weapons to finish any mission succeed. AND!!! We have a Tenno!

I positioning this idea as growing of Warframe's world and new steps of difficult in mission.

if i understand you right, this is warframe, warframe is not team fortress 2 or call of duty etc. =)

Sounded like to me that he or she is asking to have something to start with, like a pre-story? Of you being human, of a medic, soldier, scout, or an engineer, and then you evolve into a Tenno later on by some event?

I dont know...

This system of being a medic, soldier, engineer, or a scout is already in the game though... just not so much for sc... nvm we have Loki...

Edited by GhostUnitVII

This reminds me of subreddit simulator.

I've attempted a translation:

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I want to play as a regular human like a technician, medic or a thief. We already have lots weapons to finish missions, and we could have others help as actual tenno! I'm suggesting this idea to help expand Warframe's world and add new levels of difficulty in missions.

Edited by Denizium

Sounded like to me that he or she is asking to have something to start with, like a pre-story? Of you being human, of a medic, soldier, scout, or an engineer, and then you evolve into a Tenno later on by some event?

I dont know...

This system of being a medic, soldier, engineer, or a scout is already in the game though... just not so much for sc... nvm we have Loki...

No, I suggest to add a new class - without any abilities.

Edited by Taeghar

Give me it, give me, please!!! :))))

To be serious, shields, armoury and health are technologies, so, why don't I use them?

Yep, I can't to be invisible, crafting snowglobes, etc, I have only my logic and (maybe pet). It's interesting and exiting situation for me.

Edited by Taeghar