Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What We Know About Wukong Thus Far.

Cyberspace100

Many, including myself have failed to be convinced by the Wukong showcase video and the devstream. As Tactical Potato said: Soul punch style ability? smoke screen ability? exalted stick ability? ...

So after some searching here is all we know about Wukong thus far:

Name: Wukong

Sprint Speed: 1.00

Health- 300 (At Rank 30)

Shields- 125 (At Rank 30)

Conclave-50

Abilities

Iron Jab-Wukong Thrusts his melee at the enemy, summoning energy and knocking them down.

Damage:  800

Defy (Im not 100% sure but I think)- When activated, Wukong slowly restores up to 50% of his health and increases his melee combo counter by 50%.

Energy Multiplier: 50%

Restoration: 50%

Cloud Walker- Wukong summersaults onto a cloud, floating across the battlefield. Landing on or close to an enemy will leave them open to a finisher.

Energy Drain Per meter: 2.5

Primal Fury- Sun Wukong draws a staff/cudgel and wields it as his melee weapon. Normal attacks inflict 250 base damage at max rank and will increase melee range by 20 meters. 

All the information here is either from Devstream 60, the China Warframe Website or the Wukong video. If you know any more feel free to add. http://wf.changyou.com/wf/news/20150921/100976.shtml 

Do you think he'll be worth the plat when he arrives? 

Edited by Cyberspace100

personally I am more hyped for Wukong then Atlas :P

Indeed. Monkeys > Rocks.

Both frames look fun, that is the most important thing. Whether it's super good at high level is irrelevant, whether it's abilities seem like rip offs is irrelevant. Fun is all that matters.

Wouldn't it be nice we have a Tenno maniac frame equivalent to the Grineer maniac?

Yeah, like a Warframe that had gone hysterical with rage. And it would try to rip off enemy heads whenever they were in the 'frames line of sight. It causes enemy to become paralyzed with fear just by it's presence. It could fight a war on its own, and maybe have a battle cry.

/sarcasm

Edited by CruelCrow

Yeah, like a Warframe that had gone hysterical with rage. And it would try to rip off enemy heads whenever they were in the 'frames line of sight. It causes enemy to become paralyzed with fear just by it's presence. It could fight a war on its own, and maybe have a battle cry.

/sarcasm

Hmm, a frame like that would have had to go through a catastrophy.

No? Ok. I'll see myself out.

How? When? We may get another female frame before his release.

Uh, no we're not. Atlas is coming in either 8 or 15 days, and Wukong is about 40 days away. And since the devs already gave us the roadmap of the four frames that are in production (Excal Umbra, Atlas, Wukong, and the leaked Trinity Prime) We're not getting your precious female non-prime frame before Wukong

Edited by TARINunit9

Indeed. Monkeys > Rocks.

Both frames look fun, that is the most important thing. Whether it's super good at high level is irrelevant, whether it's abilities seem like rip offs is irrelevant. Fun is all that matters.

Sun Wukong was born from a rock in the legend.