The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This A Good Loki Prime Build To Run With?

Monsterwithin

Question

4tBM3dI.png

So... Is it?

Well. Clearly it's not.

So here's my "real" builds! Yes I know, should of put this in off-topic...

This is my all-round (Config A) for Loki prime, using his disarm ability with the augment mod for some chaos, max range, some duration for the radiation proc to last longer and for my invisibility. And thief's wit for some radar loots :3

nOiRR60.png

Here's my Raid (Config C) for Loki prime, basically the same build as A but with some changes.

T4tUq5t.png

And lastly, my Sabotage (Config B) for Loki prime, adding max speed, max loot radar, and max duration I can do.

A4YDNIT.png

The arcane helmets I used.

PnhRERb.png

IO2hiQW.png

Edited by Monsterwithin

25 answers to this question

What Im seeing here is a hardcore build for players that doesn't rely too heavily on Loki's abilities as a crutch in high level content since Eximus units start spawning in larger numbers. Replace Retribution with Maglev/Rush. Get an Exilus slot so you can insert Enemy Sense/Sure Footed. Dodging bullets and getting to cover is not the usual playstyle of most Warframe players but it can prove to be the most successful technique for staying alive without relying too much on Warframe abilities. 

Build for range for his disarm and duration for his invisibility.

Range - overextended and stretch 

Duration ContinuityPrimed ContinuityConstitution, and Narrow Minded 

Probably since your new, vitality and/or redirection to get your health/shields up for survivability until you get experienced. 

Edited by (PS4)silent9_

Oh boi, no, no, no! NO! You should use Steel Fiber and Maglev instead of Reflex Guard and Retribution. then this build will be fine to run with.

Yeah listen to this man OP, with steel fiber on loki you can facetank so much in this game. 5 hours into T4, bombards still does not trouble me with this mod on.