Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If We Had An Apartment-Esque Compartment In Warframe?

-Onyx-Zodiac

So I've Played Today Some Raids on Star Wars the Old Republic then i Remembered OH Hey i have An Appartment i can Put Stuff in

How About we get Something Like that in Warframe? I Mean Dojo is all Cool But an Appartment , Where We Can Put in Our Staff Like Tables ( Where We Can get the Blueprint over The Market Costing 250.000 and Building it Costs 500.000 Some Orokin Cells OR Whatever
For Each Room we Want to Extend the Appartment its Variable From Size of The Room Starting at 1.000.000 Up To 10.000.000 Credits, Our Own Room for Our Puppys, Then Something Like Trophy Room, An Room where Our Tenno Can Relax In
An Hangar For Our Liset And the Lisets When our Friends Come over and Watch Together on the TV "Who Can Smack Vor The Hardest ) And so On? I'll Guess it Would Make Warframe other then The Normal MMORPG's 

The Idea and Expand Varity of this One is Actually Pretty Big also Like an Kiosk where we Actually Could Trade Ducats Against Something more Luxury Things we could Ship in to our Appartments 

Any Thoughts on That one? 

Edited by BlazedGodVain

What If...

People Who Request New Features Actually Checked If Those Features Have Already Been Announced By DE. That Would Be So Much Better.

Also:

For Our Girls an Barber and Shoe Shop

Sexism much?

Besides, "barber" means "someone who shaves beards". Any reason for you to specifically think that girls need to take good care of their beards?

What If...

People Who Request New Features Actually Checked If Those Features Have Already Been Announced By DE. That Would Be So Much Better.

Also:

Sexism much?

Besides, "barber" means "someone who shaves beards". Any reason for you to specifically think that girls need to take good care of their beards?

Actually Don't get your Point you're Trying to Tell. I've Made that One Clearly An Joke if You're Against it , Then you're Against it with barber i actually mean for their hairs. if You Understand Something else then you are The Sexist. 

I Did Request that one? No I Thought it might Be An Discussion Worth . Get Your Facts Right 

Edited by BlazedGodVain

Actually Don't get your Point you're Trying to Tell. I've Made that One Clearly An Joke if You're Against it , Then you're Against it with barber i actually mean for their hairs.

"All girls like getting pretty shoes and going to have their hair cut" is a sexist joke on your part, with the usual amount of patronizing over-generalization.

But do forgive me if I correct your English. What you meant is a hairdresser, not a barber.

Its All About the Liset as i Can See, Nothing Close to What i Just Wrote Down There. 

Yeah, I know I know xD B-but Tenno watching TV? Really?

To share some thoughts about your idea: Players are going to get some private space in their orbiter compartments. Dojos are going to get some love. And it'll be possible to interact in even more ways in relays. When all of this comes true then creating apartments for players would mean allowing yet another place to be built/met in and that would result in less people visiting dojos/relays. I'd rather have more additions to dojos. We don't want to abandon what DE have put a lot effort into making :\

"All girls like getting pretty shoes and going to have their hair cut" is a sexist joke on your part, with the usual amount of patronizing over-generalization.

But do forgive me if I correct your English. What you meant is a hairdresser, not a barber.

Sorry that im not an Native English, I'm Trying my Best at English since i'm Native German.. 

But Yes i do Mean Hair Dresser Then 

Plenty of women go to barber shops now a days   Who's being sexist now?

Edited by Aggh

Player housing? Hasn't DE already confirmed what the OP is asking for? What exactly are you asking for OP? A place to put tables or something, right? You can build a Dojo by yourself if you want...

I Mean Buying an Own Appartment Not Meaning of Liset Expansion or Dojo Likely, Totally Something New  

I just really don't think that Tenno are the type to own apartments.

You know what, there's apparently some sort of language barrier here, so I'm not entirely sure you understand my reasoning.

500px-Not_sure_what_to_say.gif

Yeah, Wish i could Understand your reasoning :P its kinda hard for an non English Native, But the Barrier Could also be here because im awake for like 24 Hours so my english pretty much goes down the Drain

It's been asked many times in feedback from dojos to spaceships that we get a breezehome(skyrim) for Warframe. Orbiter sounds like where they went with it.

Well Yeah, i mean it as An idea where coulda been interesting 

No..no..no...tenno are not the type to own an apartment, bcos they dont like the idea of paying rent,besides they already have their own RV called the Liset

Who said we have to pay rent? :c we just force ordis everytime he brings an bad pun, that he pays for one month our Rent