The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Archwing Weapons?

(PSN)Raikeran

for guns:

Imperator/Vandal (nice damage, easy to use, versatile, hitscan)

Fluctus (nice damage, huge hitbox, infinite punch through, limited range, relatively little ammo, travel time)

Velocitus (very high damage, high crit stats, punch through, fast projectile, short charge time)

for melee:

Centaur (very fast, solid damage, a whole lotta crits)

Prisma Veritux (high damage, fair amount of crits, decent speed, looks really cool)

That's at least how I see it.

Centaur and Imperator.

I only use Imperator because of its minigun feel [freaking love those] and since it's literally the best gun for hitscan sniping, unlike the mistake that is Velocitus.

Try out the Fluctus, nice wide shots and fat punchthrough.  You can use your hud markers to aim at things through walls.

I actually have its blueprint, but when I looked its the droptables I basically gave up on it to avoid burnout. I feel like it's almost a gun worth buying for that much fun, and I've only seen it once.

Centaur does highest damage for melees, and with all melees being clones of one another in Archwing it's the only one worth picking up ever unless you care about mastery/collection.

For the gun, Velocitus 1 shots Ogmas and has the highest base damage of any arch-gun in the game. The others are pretty terrible. Melee is king in Archwing anyway since it's fast and locks onto targets for you.

Edited by Diarist

Imperator or Fluctis for guns. Both got very good damage out of the box and will destroy even horde mod uranus Interception fully modded.

Velocitus would be very good(it is my most preferred solo interception weapon) if it would have a real zoom and would be hit scan, since there is actually a good use for snipers in Interception with the damage falloff on the other guns, making the shots that count at 1.5km+ to save a tower without having to be there is actually very handy and something people with other guns simply can't do at all. Dual decurion has the same issues, but on top of it low damage, a lot of spread(on a sniper pistol -.-) even with short bursts and the problem that a part of the arch wing on 50% of them overlaps with the area where you target(you always have to move backwards to use them zoomed in).

Centauer is mostly used because the attack speed is a bit faster and you will one hit anything with a few mods on it and using the melee counter anyway, but all melee weapons do work, the difference is not that big. If you want something that can be good without forma(what the centauer is not because you need crit mods) the rathbone with corrosive on it works quite good(impact means no penalty vs armor and the base damage is good as well).

Centuar seems to have best stats. Fluxtus is great shotgun like weapon. The new Garatter or w.e seems good for more range. Velocitus is good for sniping....but who does that.

Both Fluxtus and Centuar are tough to get. Rathbone hammer is a good substitute.

Edited by Lightsmith

Fluctus and Centaur for sure.

Fluctus-possibly the best crowd killer arch-gun right now. The only thing that holds it back is its ammo which is fair for its damage and wide spread.

Centaur-100k crits....very often....no need to use anything else.

Grattler-yea it can crit but the nades or whatever go too far and the explosion radius is bleh...if we get firestorm for arch-guns then maybe.

Rathbone-if you don't have the centaur it's the next best thing.

Dual Decurion-fodder

Knux-should have never made its way into archwing.

Velocitus-great for single target...probably is gonna be worth using for J-3 Golem in raids.

Corrosive+ Fire builds

Edited by -Osa-