Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That We're In October, And Halloween Is Nearing...

Cyborg-Rox

Devs should implement a joke warframe for 1,000 credits that's just a really sucktily animated grim reaper that can only use an ok-ish scythe with one power that uses all energy that instakills one enemy. Imagine people trying to play well with this thing, and people storming the relays with it.

Edited by aeonicstudios

I want a mission that plays like Slender but instead it's stalker we need to avoid as we collect stuff.

This could be like a survival, to where there aere special caches everywhere thet you can loot and if you survive long enough to make it to extraction after obtaining at least three then you keep what you get.  if stalker gets u tho, you get nothing.... trick or treat

How about a mission where you get to play the Stalker and are injected into some other players' game to assassinate one of them?

I would be for this but that would be better off as a optional pvp system. I can imagine some people being pretty upset about it.

Edited by EmptyDevil

I would be for this but that would be better off as a optional pvp system. I can imagine some people being pretty upset about it.

Nah, it would be a bit lame as a permanent pvp system. But it would be cool to have in game for a 2-3 days. Doubt people would complain in that case. In fact youd probably have to put a 1 hour cooldown on such a mission or there would be noone to assassinate with everyone playing the Stalker. 

Edited by VorpalReaper

Nekros needs a Great Scythe and Death's cloak!

And an overhaul of skin that completely changes his body and shape. Seriously, skeletons are usually depicted as minions. He need to be teh Reaper. I can see they tried to incorporate the Reaper's hood with some mechanical robotic stuff for his helmet but it turned out ugly, and a skeletal body, that is ugly too. 

Edited by AlphaWolf003

And an overhaul of skin that completely changes his body and shape. Seriously, skeletons are usually depicted as minions. He need to be teh Reaper. I can see they tried to incorporate the Reaper's hood with some mechanical robotic stuff for his helmet but it turned out ugly, and a skeletal body, that is ugly too. 

I dunno... I kinda like mine:

KGpOT44.jpg

Warframe; 3Spooky5me edition proposed changes:

- Lotus jump scares you every time she appears

- Infested enemies look even more disgusting

- skins for all frames, high hopes for Nekros of course!

- sp0o0ky weapon skins for Scythe/Hatchet weapons (Anku, Dual Raza, Dual Kamas etc.)

- pumpkin grenade launcher

- a pistol that fires Spider webs that stick enemies down to the floor.

- when Enemies die, Candy falls out.

- Ordis lets out an evil laugh every so often.

- tile sets sometimes appear foggy and grim.

- the Psycho theme plays just before you perform a stealth kill with a Dagger.

- and a special event where we fight Sentient Ghosts!

let's make it happen, DE!

• 3 weeks later...