Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Physically Strong Are The Tennos? (Counting The Suit Strength)

tinyranitar

WE IS BEING VERUH SRS NAOW. NO TEIM FUR JOKS YUNG MAN.

But seriously comparing out athletic abilities, Raiden do get tired, lack leaping power, and GET PUMMELED BY NANOMACHINE.

Just think Ironman. Pretty much it.

I don't think Iron Man is strong. Iron Man's suit on the other hand, is pretty strong.

Crashing Ruin and Seismic Palm stances

Ah, I mean Rhino Stomp and Soul Punch

But seriously comparing out athletic abilities, Raiden do get tired, lack leaping power, and GET PUMMELED BY NANOMACHINE.

Can't really tell if you're joking. "lacks leaping power" wat.

But you are right about Raiden getting tired. Everything gets tired, but with the removal of stamina it seems Warframes don't anymore.

Also if a Warframe was put in the same scenario as Raiden, relying solely on strength, then I can see Warframes GET PUMMELED BY NANOMACHINE.

Edited by Drunkenbagel

So yeah, I think that put us above SpiderMan level of Strength then?

Spidey can hurl minivans like beach balls and knock out a T-Rex with a single punch, so definitely not. Spidey usually varies between 20-35 ton depending on which version we're talking about. Tenno definitely aren't in that ballpark. I'd say they're below Spidey by far, but certainly above Captain America.

They definitely aren't on Raiden's level, that's for sure lmao. Aside from Rhino of course.

Can't really tell if you're joking. "lacks leaping power" wat.

But you are right about Raiden getting tired. Everything gets tired, but with the removal of stamina it seems Warframes don't anymore.

I mean he cannot double jump, his Jump height is not nearly about the level of bullet jump (or could be wrong since long time no touching MGR).

Warframe doesn't get tired anymore, which means we are pretty strong.

I mean he cannot double jump, his Jump height is not nearly about the level of bullet jump (or could be wrong since long time no touching MGR).

You're basing things on gameplay mechanics though. Watch the cutscenes in MGR. Raiden is leagues above Tenno in the area of raw strength.

I'm no mathematician and I don't want to convert Warframe meters to real life meters but I think it's safe to say you are quite wrong about Raiden's jumping ability.

And cardiovascular fitness isn't the same as lifting strength or throwing strength, punching etc.

In terms of endurance Warframes definitely win. 

We likely still have limits. I can't see us EVER being able to lift a Grineer Galleon or even Lephantis, for instance.

The Bullet and Double jumps seem to draw from our Void Energies, hence the Channeling-like effect when we use them. That likely gives us A LOT more strength, or at least the ability to defy certain laws of physics (the latter I feel is a TOUCH more likely, given the whole "where our science and reason failed" bit... especially given how DBJ is physically impossible) but even it has limits.

You're basing things on gameplay mechanics though. Watch the cutscenes in MGR. Raiden is leagues above Tenno in the area of raw strength.

Not bashing, just comparing. I can be wrong, yes. 

I'm no mathematician and I don't want to convert Warframe meters to real life meters but I think it's safe to say you are quite wrong about Raiden's jumping ability.

And cardiovascular fitness isn't the same as lifting strength or throwing strength, punching etc.

In terms of endurance Warframes definitely win. 

We likely still have limits. I can't see us EVER being able to lift a Grineer Galleon or even Lephantis, for instance.

The Bullet and Double jumps seem to draw from our Void Energies, hence the Channeling-like effect when we use them. That likely gives us A LOT more strength, or at least the ability to defy certain laws of physics (the latter I feel is a TOUCH more likely, given the whole "where our science and reason failed" bit... especially given how DBJ is physically impossible) but even it has limits.

True, wil take this into consideration.

So if we don't take any kind of void energy/suit powers into consideration, a Warframe could be just as strong as any regular human. Or more likely a soldier who has gone through all that military training and such.

This strong. *holds hands some distance apart*

Unless we get some numbers, I can't be any more specific than that. We really, truly, do not know. At least strong enough to do everything they do, probably with the aid of their suits.

Also, strong and fit are two different things. Being able to run without exhaustion doesn't say anyting about actual strength. And falling from any given height in the game without harm isn't an indicator of strength either. Just saying.

/pedantic

So if we don't take any kind of void energy/suit powers into consideration, a Warframe could be just as strong as any regular human. Or more likely a soldier who has gone through all that military training and such.

But I mean, with the suit power and not Special Power like Rhino Stomp and the like. 

Which counts Bullet Jump, Double jump and everything the suit can do without energy. Hence that's why I didn't list perfect blocking.

I think I'd go so far as to say that we're twice as strong as that, given the noted stamina of sprinting, wallrunning, and the jumping (which may not inherently be tied to the Void powers themselves) and just sort of the general durability of the Warframes we see through gameplay.

Well technically, warframes are living suits, so..., they don't really have muscules :/

Or it's like the nanosuit, they give their strength to the tenno that is inside.

But, I don't thing tenno's have that much force, because, remember when Zanuka Hunter get you, you need to fight with your own fist, and, YOU DON'T DO ANY DAMAGE TO ENNEMIES!!!

Also, strong and fit are two different things. Being able to run without exhaustion doesn't say anyting about actual strength. And falling from any given height in the game without harm isn't an indicator of strength either. Just saying.

/pedantic

Which means we can support our weight with little to no effort. That means quite strong.

But, I don't thing tenno's have that much force, because, remember when Zanuka Hunter get you, you need to fight with your own fist, and, YOU DON'T DO ANY DAMAGE TO ENNEMIES!!!

Well, probably Alad V removing our powers also results in removing parts of our strength.