Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 All Over Again...

(XBOX)LexaHex

I'm not here to hate on DE for taking their time on the update, if anything, I'm glad they are because that'll create a more polished update. 

Just wanted to remind people that the update could be delayed till tomorrow and you guys shouldn't put your selves into this really strong anticipation position only to be disappointed.

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

*looks at XB1* hey you do not have to wait :P

Well, I still gotta wait a month or so for the next update which will include 17.5 and more. But I'm here because Im interested in observing people's thoughts/opinions and perspectives and also because I wanna read the patch notes and see everything thats in 17.5 including how archwing was optimized. 

So in conclusion; I'm on the hype train too, even though I have some restraints.

But I'm here because Im interested in observing people's thoughts/opinions and perspectives

I'll save you some time with this part. People who have wholly immersed themselves in self-created hype, god-complex level entitlement, and unjustified salt; who show no appreciation or respect whatsoever to the devs and normally remain silent but always come out whenever a major update is nigh. And then there are people like us who just sit and wait and realize there are other things to do, don't expect them to put out broken content to please impatient people, and do something else until we get it.

I'll save you some time with this part. People who have wholly immersed themselves in self-created hype, god-complex level entitlement, and unjustified salt; who show no appreciation or respect whatsoever to the devs and normally remain silent but always come out whenever a major update is nigh. And then there are people like us who just sit and wait and realize there are other things to do, don't expect them to put out broken content to please impatient people, and do something else until we get it.

You only covered the tip of the ice berg, every individually has a slightly different approach