Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 28, 2013 - Rude
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 28, 2013 - Rude

This was fixed it's not in patch notes Darryl is adding now.

This is why proper notation procedures are important. It lets you avoid situations like this where you needlessly anger your customers.

- Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key

I'll be honest, this is really a kick in a teeth for people who just bought Void Keys recently. In no way was this predictable (like a real/content update for example). I would suggest to distribute one rare key equal to the amount of packs bought per account.

Still waiting for the...

-Re enabled account reset function.

Haven't used any plat on forma and just want to reset my account so I can get to playing again :(  Figures I start playing again the day they disable account resets....

"Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key"

I wish I hadn't bought all those void key packs before this got put in :c 

Indeed...it was included in a hotfix, implying it was some form of bug or mistake, when that comes to items you fork out real money for, it'd be nice for some compensation.

And what about people who already bought dozens of void key packs?

Haven't gotten any myself, just wondering.

I've probably bought around 8. Players who haven't bought a pack will just call us stupid and laugh. While people who bought packs full of T1 keys will rage with the force of a thousand suns.

Normally I would say "oh well" and move on, but, after resetting, I spent a ton of platinum helping my clan rush dojo items, and when I had around 1k of my 4.5k platinum remaining I spent it all on key packs to take clan members on Void runs so they could all experience the new content.

of the 13 or so packs I bought I got 3 rank III keys.

For some reason I'm just really aggravated that 3 days after I spent the last of my plat on keys packs, DE makes key packs way more valuable. On top of this, I haven't had a single blade or receiver in my 40-50+ runs (like everyone else).

Assuming the point of buffing key packs is to help paying members get blades and receivers (I'm sure the drop rate is more common there), I feel completely screwed over.

On top of that, I'm out roughly 630k credits from those 10 missing rare keys. Probably a couple of forma rewards too. 

I know the devs are fully within their "rights" to do this, but this is the first time I really feel like I've been wronged in a video game.

Feel free to convert 10 of my 20 or so remaining unranked extermination keys into rank III DE.

Edited by TickTockMan

This Void Key is $&*&*#(%& and terribly unfair. I bought for my clan like 30 Void Packs and got in total 5 rare keys... I feel like we need compensation. like right now.

no change to scorpions, no fix for jump attack fall speed.

despite im glad shuriken, psychic bolt and sonic boom is fixed, i cant say im not disappointed.

edit: scorpions get their change, their leash has a travel time now and can miss/be dodged.

Edited by leonvision