Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are U Kidding Me With Mesas Change De ?

saintsspider

Just used mesa for few times after the update and she feels like a turd now

1. CRappy UI during her pacemaker 

2. FPS drop after killing few mobs while in her pacemaker

3. CAnt see anything, let alone target mobs around me cuz of the new UI in her pacemaker.

4. if i wanted to look around to kill targets y not i just do it with my DAMN weapon .... WTH is this DE, this change is so dumb even my 8 year old niece could have provided you with a better frame of reference to change mesa's ult with.

I mean how can u change one of the best frame with amazing abilities into a crappiest frame ... FIX MESA NOW

EDIT:im angry cuz there were so many insights from the community members on how to change her .... but DE didnt even bother to listen and just slapped mesa on her face.

Ppl suggested loads of awesome stuff but DE didnt look into one of them 

Thats Y im angry

thats y im crying like a kid 

my POOR MESA .....

Edited by saintsspider

I agree, I wish DE change mesa into something like Exca ulti, she holds peace maker and be able to run around while I manually aim at the enemy. All other 3 skills are available. Energy consume scale by number of bullet I shot, no matter hit or miss. 

All this flak over Peacemaker, but not so much for Mirages. You guys need to get your priorities straight...

They are both in the same BOAT.

Same power, different circumstances for both their abilities.

So give Mirage some love too.

At least Halls made ya actually move.

dear diary

today i heard an unbelivable story

someone told us that mesa is the best frame

back to topic:

if u want to afk u should switch to desecrate nekros and not play mesa

and maybe try to be more active and u can easyly profit from the new dmg buff u get

i wonder what DE thought , i mean i myself used to see such brilliant ideas from community members on pacemaker they could have just listened to them ... it was so simple ....

but oh no they had to ruin the most beautiful thing they ever created....

Edited by saintsspider

-snip-

she holds peace maker and be able to run around while I manually aim at the enemy. All other 3 skills are available.

-snip-

not running around but slowly walking

50% of her normal movement speed without sprinting would make the new mesa 4 so damm awsome

Edited by Weidro

Although You have a point with Peacemaker, You expressed Yourself like a Str8 up DONKEY xD

Bruh tighten up! Im disappointed but at least suggest what can be done about this. I say make her FULLY MOBILE let Me Run while in Peacemaker.

Thats something worth hearing and possibly implementing not your 3 yr old tantrum

not running around but slowly walking

50% of her normal movement speed without sprinting would make the new mesa 4 so damm awsome

What I mean is DE should make it like exca's exale blade, a weapon only that warframe have, with amazing ability, but only if you are skill enough to use. So peace maker will become a dual pistol secondary weapon, like Exca blade as Melee. You are free to move around in it, user other skills, no movement restrain what so ever. The way DE change her right now, she's still to much 4 to win, 4 all the dam time. Just lest than before. 

im angry cuz there was so much insights fromm the community members on how to change her .... but DE didnt even bother to listen and just slaped mesa on her face.

Ppl suggested loads of awesome stuff but DE didnt look into one of them 

Thats Y im angry

thats y im crying like a kid 

my POOR MESA .....