Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Is Rigged.

(PSN)ozgurozacik

At this point, I just want what I slaved over.

That's like, doing the job you're hired to do, but the employer rarely pays you what you worked for. They just give you junk pay and assume it's adequate.

Idk why you're slaving for a company who pays you in surprise goodie bags. Bad choice imo

No, I complain after opening a thousand, or in this case, spending a thousand keys and not having anything to show for it except hikou pouches.

DE just teabagged everyone with hikou pouches.

Well it wouldn't be the first time they've "accidentally" messed up a decimal. Ironically with hikou pouches. 

I've only spent money on the Izvara Syandana, tenno color scheme, and more warframe slots (Because to hell with the horrible limit), and I've gotten the BP on my first ODD Wave 20, Chassis on my first T2Survival C rotation, and the helmet on my second T2Sab. However, the systems were a whole other monster. Took about 8-9 runs for them.

It actually is rigged. People who have spent more money on the game, have better RNG drop chances.

Our clan tests this frequently, one account is a premium full on player that buys everything via cash and plat when it comes out, and the other never spends a dime.

The one that's spent money has gotten every new prime part released within an hour of play.

The one that's never spent, still hasn't gotten a trinity prime part or kama prime part.

Nope, I'm one of those "Wallet Warriors" and the drops are just as bad for me as everyone else. I still haven't found Atlas chassis from the jordas golem.

All online games with RNG involved are rigged. They have to decide what should be easy to get to entice the player to continue and less than reasonable that both doesn't completely turn off the player towards the game and sees the player going an alternate path to get those items so they can make a profit. Once a majority of the community starts talking like you, then they know they've cross the line and go look into the numbers but so far it doesn't seem any different from their previous releases. 

If this were a regular game with money not being involved after the purchase, save for your usual DLC down the road then the model would be very different and those parts would be far easier to acquire of course. 

It actually is rigged. People who have spent more money on the game, have better RNG drop chances.

Our clan tests this frequently, one account is a premium full on player that buys everything via cash and plat when it comes out, and the other never spends a dime.

The one that's spent money has gotten every new prime part released within an hour of play.

The one that's never spent, still hasn't gotten a trinity prime part or kama prime part.

I have spend quite a bit of  cash on this game and still get S#&$ty drop rates...

RNG is in the works. 

8 T2 sabotage. every each one of them we find 3 cashes every time hikou p bp and pouch game is definitly rigged this is not RNG this is de trying to rip off the players by either prime access or platinum purchasing

And it is been 11 T2 sabotage missions and still no Trinity

You know the cache drops and the mission reward drops are on two different tables, right? Also new stuff usually has lower drop rates. 

Can I see the evidence?

Yeah I wish that was the case, but no its not. I have spent money on the game and done well over 400 waves of T4 and still no loki systems to this day. So no. I wish there was a system to reward players who reward DE, but no its not like that, to me at least. 

lol bought all the parts for under 70 each and resold for 550... use the extra money to get another set for yourself.

on a side note, its not rigged... no point in having 100% drops in a game like this... people would never spend a plat.

Edited by Thewesternwall

lol bought all the parts for under 70 each and resold for 550... use the extra money to get another set for yourself.

on a side note, its not rigged... no point in having 100% drops in a game like this... people would never spend a plat.

and this is why i don't like trading