Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Destiny

MrEvilMexican

I once had an argument with my friend about whether warframe or destiny was better and now he hates me for liking warframe so i thought about annoying him alot by giving him all the results ive collected in this fourm on reasons why warframe is better that destiny so pls give me the most annoyingly logical reasons. remember, the more logical the annoyinger it is for my friend. thank u in advance.

Well, some might be bound by bias... but I will say this.

The additional content here is always free... the additional content there, is never free.

Nevertheless, it really comes down to personal preference, neither is better than the other.

...Although Digital Extremes doesn't chop up their game and demand payment for them periodically throughout the year... nor do they advertise additional content so arrogantly that it is worthy of its own collectors edition...

It is easy to distinguish a diligent and hardworking developer who takes pride in their game from one driven voraciously towards the promise of profit and yet lackadaisical towards development until the existing content can no longer be segmented any further.

Bias kickin' in...

Edited by (PS4)buddy72757

Basically this :

Well, some might be bound by bias... but I will say this.

The additional content here is always free... the additional content there, is never free.

But if you wanted to really, really compared these two:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/09/how-the-free-to-play-warframe-outdid-destiny-years-ago/

Don't forget to read the comments. And I mean all of it.

Hopefully this is the last of this kind of thread.

Edited by Athros

If you two managed to get angry for such a silly thing, he wasn't a good friend then.

Anyway, people are free to love what they want. I don't get why some of my friends are liking so much MOBA games like Dota2, yet I won't annoy them for this. You have better things to do, my friend... Like, building a Sonicor and put 7 formas on it.

From what I've heard from people who played both, they have preferred Warframe over destiny. But to them their own I guess. The games aren't really as comparable as we like to think. Let's try to avoid turning this into a community war because we don't need it ending up like battlefield vs call of duty or xbox vs playstation.

Edited by AbyssalFive

If i google "warframe vs destiny" I get a lot of hits, so even if the comparison is off, people do compare.

Also not the place for this.

You should have more luck on an unbiased website such as reddit.

GL there.

Destiny is aesthetically better (better graphics, tilesets, dungeons, models, etc) but that's it, it hasn't much more else to offer.

Actually the content, the gunplay, PVP, the difficulty and many more things are also leagues above, I can see all of this and I only played the game a few times.

We have better looking community managers.

Rebecca-hi guys! Let's go over housekeeping and what to expect.

Deej- and here we have a cuisine of new adventures in familiar landscapes of lore and old Russia with a bagel. Not just any bagel, but a bagel that is filled with light that you Gaurdian must free to defeat the ultimate darkness, the scary darkness of Sir giant horn blower senior.

If you two managed to get angry for such a silly thing, he wasn't a good friend then.

Anyway, people are free to love what they want. I don't get why some of my friends are liking so much MOBA games like Dota2, yet I won't annoy them for this. You have better things to do, my friend... Like, building a Sonicor and put 7 formas on it.

^^

I don't get the Dota 2 trend but eh, Fallout 4's coming so I won't bother

My flatmate won't play warframe because he couldn't beat the tutorial. Which is funny because he act's like he's the best shooter player ever. So now he goes around trash talking warframe and making up rubbish. He tries to pretend he's never played it but when he starts talking s*** I just show his mates his warframe progress log: 5 kills: grineer lancer, 1 missions failed, 0 missions quit, 0 missions completed. Unfortunately the stats do not lie.